a birthday surprise!

Well folks, Dan turned the big 5-0 on Thursday and I am 46 tomorrow.
We usually refer to this time as our birthday week.
I don’t usually have issues with birthdays, but I do think it’ll be weird to turn 50.
Sorry hon. ;)

And, as with most birthdays ’round these parts,
I like to celebrate by doing something fun on my site.

This year?
How’s about a bit of a sale!

Now, I tried to get my dumb store to work it to exclude my brand new Halloween kits because I don’t normally put the brand new kits on sale–especially when preordering + purchasing just occurred a couple days before. But no matter what I did, I could not get it to work right.

so . . .

More birthday goodness will be spread today as I return $3 back to those that have purchased the brand new Halloween kit so that you can benefit from this as well. :) One day I will have a real store and it will work like it’s suppose to. (Just give me a couple days to do that though.)

And you may want to check out my Facebook to see what’s goin’ on over there!

2017-02-07T18:27:53+00:00 September 15th, 2012|Uncategorized|10 Comments

1. Ruth G September 15, 2012 at 8:36 am

A very happy birthday to you and your hubby! I hope this means you understand my desire to have a birthday This + That since birthdays come in waves!!! (Only if you want to, obviously! Don’t want to pressure you on your birthday;-) I just love your This + That’s and would love one for the birthday season at our house! But, I do hope you enjoy your day!!!

2. Colleen Umlah September 15, 2012 at 8:52 am

very, very happy birthday, Kerri!! Don’t worry about 50, I loved turning 50 – very liberating somehow.

3. Katie Jones September 15, 2012 at 10:48 am

Happy birthday to you and your hubby! Thanks so much for the coupon code! I bought “This+That: All Hallows’ Eve” – I just love this! Can’t wait for my painter’s trey to arrive too!

4. Sarah A September 15, 2012 at 4:51 pm

Happy Birthday to both of you! Two in one week is nothing for birthdays. In my family, we have four birthdays with 10 days of each other! Add to that my sister and BIL’s anniversary about a week before that starts and Father’s Day about a week later.
    Oh, how I wish I had known you were going to do this special deal! I just ordered a bunch of stuff, including the the new T&T-All Hallow’s Eve a couple of days ago! I could have order more and still stayed within budget! Oh well.

5. Molly September 15, 2012 at 6:35 pm

Hi Kerri! Happy birthday to you and your husband! I just ordered All Hallow’s Eve…I can’t wait to make it! :) Thanks for the sale!

6. Terri Marchbanks September 15, 2012 at 11:27 pm

Happy Birthday Miss. Kerri and Mr. Dan too…Huge Hugs

7. Sue FitzGerald September 16, 2012 at 4:52 am

Happy birthday to you and Dan both. Hope your days are wonderful xx

8. K in PA September 16, 2012 at 8:43 am

Love me a sale! Thanks, Kerri and have a great birthday week!

9. Dan Bradford September 16, 2012 at 10:32 am

Happy Birthday kerri your the best wife ever!! I tried to make you a card while you were asleep I think I broke your silhouette don’t

be mad.

10. Sylvia September 17, 2012 at 8:51 am

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! … and thanks a LOT for the coupon code!!