‘incredibly grateful’ holiday celebration

It’s that time of year.

The time of year where we start preparing for gatherings and gift giving and having hearts full of gratitude for all our many blessings. And eating. Lots of eating. Lots.

So what better way is there to kick off a holiday season than having a sale? Oh, I know, also having a week full of fabulous ideas from the creative team!

So let’s start with this:

That’s right. Because I am so grateful for all of you, I’m having a sale to help you with your holiday goodness. I know there are many-a projects to be done. I know a lot of you give the This+That line for Christmas, so this is a perfect tim to stock up on those!

And speaking of projects, you must see what Nichol made! Check it out!

[ Shapes | Here Comes Santa Claus (reindeer) / Christmas Countdown  (holly) ]

Two words: freakin’ adorable!

Here’s what Nichol has to say:

Used Silhouette Sewable Fabric Interfacing on the back of the fabric to sew the die cut shapes in place before machine stitching them to permanently secure. I chose to just stitch around each shape instead of embroider them as I won’t mind the bit of fraying that will come from wear or machine washings. I think it will add character to this particular project! ;) Instead of using the die cut eyes, I  used buttons instead. After ironing and sewing the appliques in place I finished the pillow front with a patchwork border and then I quilted the front. It would probably be easier to quilt first and applique second but this was more of a learning project and I kind of “learned as I went”!

And here are the dimensions for the project — in case you were feeling in a crafty mood yourself!

I bought some of the Silhouette fabric interfacing and blade, but haven’t had a chance to use it yet. So inspired by what Nichol made!

And now, how’s about a new kit on this fine sale week!

You know, each time I do this I tell myself that I get a little out of control with it. So many words and all.

Um.

Yeah.

I think this one takes the cake. :) 29 shapes in all in this bad boy, but oh so versatile beyond Christmas, ya know. I have visions of using ‘twinkle’ on a baby  page. But I think you could just about get all parts of Christmas with this. Great for December Daily or Project Life!

Okay….whew! I think that’s enough to start off our fine celebration week for today! The sale goes through Sunday, so be sure to stock up on your favorite goodies.

2017-10-19T10:49:27+00:00 November 12th, 2012|digital shapes, nichol magouirk, projects|11 Comments

1. Dolly November 12, 2012 at 7:05 am

AWESOME KERRI!!! Thanks so much! I’m gonna be all over this bad boy! :D

2. Terri Marchbanks November 12, 2012 at 7:08 am

Well I am speechless at the sheer “Fabulousness” yep thats a Kerri word, Yall are freakin wonderful. The two of you outdid yourselves 4 sure this time. Loooooooove the new kits and that pillow CAN WE ALL SAY WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Off to buy me some Kerri Bradford Fabulousness now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!xoxo

3. {dawn} howells November 12, 2012 at 8:09 am

Nichol’s pillow IS so “freakin'” adorable!! But, since I am so not into sewing anymore and fabric stores are scarce around here, wouldn’t it also make an adorable scrapbook page? That huge reindeer head with a template grouping of photos. And cute coordinating Christmas papers “quilted” around the border. And, to top it off, a cute Kerri handwritten title…

4. Cindy November 12, 2012 at 8:53 am

I saw a sneak peak of the reindeer and wondered what it would turn out to be, but I was sure of one thing………..it would be fabulous. AND, I’m happy to say, I was right!! Since Ms. Nichol went all out with the dimensions, I’m actually going to try to make one myself, IF I can dust off my sewing machine and get it to work – HA!
    Thanks for the sale Kerri, I’ll be in the shop momentarily!

5. Katrina November 12, 2012 at 9:19 am

I love the kit and the pillow!

Have you ever thought of doing the numbers 1-31 written out like the twenty-five in this kit? I love how it looks with the block letters of December. I would love to put something like that on my Project Life photos or all the way through my Decemeber Daily.

Thanks for the sale! I need to take advantage of it!

6. TeriBeri November 12, 2012 at 9:21 am

Just LOVE what Nichols has done ♥♥♥ She’s amazing.

I will definitely be getting a few kits. I especially love this one for my December Daily!!

Hugs, T

7. Connie O. November 12, 2012 at 9:41 am

WOW WOW……Ok first I love this new kit will be getting it later this week …and Wow Nichol that is adorable almost makes me want to buy a sewing machine and learn to sew! You gals ROCK!

8. Rhadonda November 12, 2012 at 11:42 am

So GRATEFUL for this sale and have once again completed my stash of Kerri Bradford. Love it! Thanks.

9. Christine November 12, 2012 at 6:59 pm

AmaZing as usual. I’m very excited for the December Twenty Five kit as I’m starting/getting my December Daily album ready this week. I will definitely be getting this later this week, thanks!!

10. Beth R November 14, 2012 at 1:03 am

Good Morning Kerri,
    I have to thank you once again for letting the amazing ideas out of your brain and into your store, for the rest of the creative world to enjoy. Your designs have taken my pages up 10 notches on my pefectionist scale :) After scramping (stamp & scrap)for over 10 yrs I had gotten a little lazy/bored with the same ole same ole. I had never really developed “my style” and couldn’t really put my finger on that last little thing and often felt my layouts were lacking …..something.But you have lit the spark again, I am once again excited and constantly thinking about when I can get away and create .I have fallen in love with scrapping again! I had never really developed “my style” and couldn’t really put my finger on that last little thing and often felt my layouts were lacking …..something. Over the last year or so I find that I do have a style of my own and I can finally recognize it. I am a very linear and graphic scrapper and find I use cardstock, small amounts of patterned paper, die cutting and 1-3 oversized photos with bold saturated color ,minimal embellys,small tags and always the journaling. Always. I now love every layout I complete and that little “something” is no longer an issue.
    For that I am grateful, if you keep the ideas flowing I will keep buying :)
    Beth R

• Kerri November 14, 2012 at 10:32 am

Beth dear…that is just awesome! I’m so happy you have found your style. And I love that you love scrapping again. That is all just music to my ears! Thanks so much for sharing that. I really appreciate it! :)

xoxo