12 Days of Christmas: Day 1

Welcome, welcome!
Welcome to the 12 Days of Christmas here with us at KBS!

I’m so excited for this time of year. So many fun things going on, presents to be purchased, songs to be sung…and food to be eaten!

So much to do and so little time. Can you believe that Christmas Eve is just two weeks from today???
Goodness gracious . . . I gotta do me some shoppin’!

Well, I’m just givin’ ya one more thing to do during this crazy time of year . . .
. . . meeting me right here–every day–to see what we’ve got goin’ over the next two weeks (except Sunday :) ).

Each day during our 12 Days of Christmas there will be both a free shape and a kit for 50% off.
What???

You heard me.

Every day for the next 12 days.
(sunday doesn’t count though–just remindin’ ya.)

And just when you thought it couldn’t get any better, there will be something fun to share . . . whether it’s something from our fabulous creative team, something to learn, something new, or whatever may be tickling my fancy . . . it’s going to be a very fun-filled two weeks!

But there’s a big but here (and no, it’s not mine),
the freebie and the 50% a kit will be for that day only.

That’s why you absolutely have have have to check in every single day. But you know what? Unlike my previous ‘freebie’ weeks, if you miss a day, the freebie will be available to purchase for .99 the next day. Which brings me to some fabulous news . . . this is the beginning of a new time here at KBS . . . I’m going to start selling shapes from my compilation kits individually. I know, I know. Long time coming. I kept waiting to create a new store and finally, I’m just sick of waiting. :) The ’12 Days’ freebies will all go into a kit when I’m done too, so they can be purchased either way.

I’m very excited about this!

So . . . hmmmmm . . . what should we start with first?

How’s about this:

I know it says it’s also in ’12 Days of Christmas Picks’, but it won’t be until our ’12 Days’ is over.
I just don’t want to create the image twice. :)
The .99 product images will always indicate when it’s also in a larger kit so you don’t accidentally buy it twice.

To download this for free today only, click HERE.

This is no longer available as a freebie, but you can purchase it HERE.

Okay, let’s see that Gift Card Envelope in action.
It’s perfect for all those little gift cards that I know you’ll be buying right now!

Here it is, with a brand new KBS holiday gift card (printed on photo paper), which I’ll cover here in a sec.
(So much to talk about today. :) )

Cut it from a cute patterned paper or decorate with glitz and glam or just wrap a big ribbon around it.

So now, that you had a little sneak at the new holiday gift cards, let’s talk about those.
Here is what they look like. There’s the revamped ‘every day’ style and now a ‘holiday’ style.

On top of having a new ‘holiday’ choice, I’ve made the cards in four different dollar amounts.
You now have the choice between $10 + $15 amounts along with the original $25 and $50.

Perfect stocking stuffer or gift for your little bestie–with the envelope freebie, of course.

To access all eight of them so you can pick the one that you need, click HERE.

( FYI, a gift card size is 3 3/8″ x 2 1/8″. )

Okay, so now, last but not least, what is on sale for today?
Well, in the spirit of this gift-giving day, Signed.Sealed.Delivered. has got to be the kit, don’t ya think?

Rather than this baby being $10, today–and today only–it’s on sale for $5.

FABulous deal!

To buy it, click the image or click HERE.

And now, one last ‘gift’ idea.

You may have heard that my Silhouette classes (and all classes) are on sale for 20% off on JessicaSprague.com. But did you know that now you can get Silhouette 1+2 in a bundle and save $5 . . . and then 20% on that? So, instead of spending $54 on both classes, you can get the bundle for just $39.20. That 20% off sale ends along with the year, so keep that in mind.

I know that many of you have a Silhouette or maybe you’re just getting one or you may have friends getting them for Christmas.
Have you and/or your friends been wanting to learn more?

I can tell you, you will be singing sweet Silhouette songs after taking these classes.

AND . . .

You can give them as a gift too!
Maybe you need to drop a hint to hubby or maybe it’s the perfect idea for the ‘hard to shop for’ friend.

You can find all the Silhouette classes HERE.
If you are wanting to give it as a gift, just choose the needed class and you’ll have a link to do just that.

Okay . . . whew! What a day!

Wonder what’s up for tomorrow? ;)

2017-10-19T10:35:11+00:00 December 10th, 2012|digital shapes|27 Comments

1. JoAnn December 10, 2012 at 5:16 am

Thank you! I love your ideas and I have taken all your classes!Your amazing!

2. Marilyn B December 10, 2012 at 5:20 am

Thanks Kerri for all your generous inspiration. I am looking forward to being able to purchase the individual files. You rock!

3. Sherry Eckblad December 10, 2012 at 5:27 am

I have downloaded this file twice and tried to import the dxf file into my silhouette software and it says file type not supported. Is there a problem with this file? I have the Silhouette Cameo and as being a newbie I might be doing it wrong but I believe the only one I can import is the dxf. HELP!!

4. Sylvia December 10, 2012 at 5:43 am

Wow, this is great! Thanks so much for this wonderful gift!!!

5. Dolly December 10, 2012 at 6:13 am

WOW! That is one busy post! Thanks for the freebie and the sale! :D

6. ~amy~ December 10, 2012 at 7:00 am

super fun post…thanks for the goodie!

7. Sue Alg December 10, 2012 at 7:08 am

Thanks for the 12 Days of Christmas. I have so many of your products and have taken all your classes, but I’m looking forward to what other goodies you will be offering at 50% off just in case there is something I don’t have.

8. Susan Benivegna December 10, 2012 at 8:22 am

Thanks so much for the freebie! Love it!

9. Susan Kopp December 10, 2012 at 8:26 am

Thanks so much for the cut file! You have the best designs out there and I love your work! I am looking forward to taking the designer course after the first of the year cause my hubby gave me my early Christmas present of a new Cameo to replace my original version of Silhouette. Thanks!

10. Christie E. December 10, 2012 at 8:45 am

Thanks so much for this file! I’m new to the Cameo and cannot figure out how to get the file into my Silhouette Studio. Can you direct me to some directions on how to accomplish this. I just got my silhouette and I have no idea what I’m doing! Thank you!

11. Karen S December 10, 2012 at 8:54 am

I can’t seem to get the file downloaded either =(. BTW…love your stuff!

• Kerri December 10, 2012 at 9:01 am

Karen + Sherry….
      Maybe try using a different browser or use the File/Download method.
      Let me know if that helps.

12. Christie E. December 10, 2012 at 9:02 am

I got it to work! After some hunting around, I found out that had to download the dxf file, and it worked great! I was trying to download the wrong one. Told you I was new to this! And is there a trick to getting the Captcha phrase right. It is taking me about 20 attempts before I can get it to go through.

• Kerri December 10, 2012 at 9:14 am

Glad you were able to get it to all work. And sorry about that danged Captcha thing.
      I hate it, but I hate SPAM worse…and it gets terrible without it.

13. Terri Marchbanks December 10, 2012 at 9:27 am

Oh Me Oh my Thank You for being soooooooooo great!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!So much excitment …
    HUGE HUGS MY FRIEND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

14. Ruth G December 10, 2012 at 10:16 am

What fun! Just the distraction I need from trying to make everyone else happy this time of year! Thanks for all you share, Kerri!!! I had trouble with the download the first time I tried and then it went through, so if anyone else has trouble just try again and hopefully it’ll work like a charm!

15. Rhadonda December 10, 2012 at 11:45 am

Thanks! Love it. Much to anticipate this week then!

16. Katy December 10, 2012 at 12:11 pm

Thank you so much for the free file, Kerri!

17. Brenda December 10, 2012 at 12:11 pm

Thanks so much! I got it downloaded and can’t wait to use it – I love your designs and am so glad you’re going to offer some as single purchases. :)

18. AmyH December 10, 2012 at 12:28 pm

Thanks for the freebie! It’ll definitely come in handy this Christmas!

19. Connie O. December 10, 2012 at 1:22 pm

Thanks Kerri….Will definitely be using this one!

20. Mari December 10, 2012 at 2:11 pm

I’m hoping for classes – for sure! Thank you so much for the freebies!

21. Issy Scotland December 10, 2012 at 3:11 pm

Thanks for the freebie fun, Kerri! You Rock! Love from Scotland xo

22. ScrappyMama December 10, 2012 at 3:58 pm

Santa’s bringing me the Designer Edition of the Cameo for Christmas – YIPPEE!!!!!! I’ve already done a little shopping in the Silhouette Online Store (can’t do anything with the items I bought yet, but I wanted to take advantage of the sale!) & have signed up for your 3 of your Silhouette classes at Jessica Sprague…another YIPPEE!!!! I’m trying desperately to download today’s freebie (svg file) but have absolutely no clue as to what I’m doing…I click on the link & see the 3 different types of files, but I don’t see a download button or anything. Can you help me with this…& the bigger question is…is there any hope for me?????!

23. ScrappyMama December 10, 2012 at 4:23 pm

I think I got it figured out! I found the “file” button & the “download” option was hiding in there…MAYBE there is hope for me! Thanks for the freebie & I can’t wait to learn all about my new Cameo from you in class!

24. Gaby December 10, 2012 at 9:59 pm

Thank you so much Kerri! …are you going to sell the word Christmas found on this post…just love it!!!