12 Days of Christmas: Day 7

Oh my goodness! We are on our second week of the 12 Days of Christmas extravaganza!

I’m having so much fun with this . . . and I hope you are as well. It’s kind of funny, someone sweetly ommented on Facebook about how I’m spoiling y’all with the freebies and such. And my response? Honest and for truly, ‘I love to spoil.’ I love sharing–in whatever capacity–from the heart. And I think that’s what this whole thing has been about. I appreciate each and every one of you for the light you bring into  my life and the support you give that keeps me going on in this funny little scrapbooking world we have. It’s my pleasure, my honor, to be able to share things how I can–including freebies and sales.

I love it. :)

And so on that note . . . .

Here is a doozy of a freebie for ya!

I think Nichol has asked me a time or two for a mailbox for Christmas.
I just had to add a few things to it to make it a wee bit more festive. ;)

To download this shape for free–today only–click HERE.

This shape is no longer available for free, but you can purchase it HERE.

I’m sure you’ve probably noticed that I decided I couldn’t wait on ‘redecorating’ my website. It’s still a work in progress, but I was just so in the mood to alter a few things, like the logo/masthead and some colors. It was just busting at me to get out! And so as per usual in all my cleaning and redecorating scenarios, I’ll be tweaking at it for a while.

So, in my quest to find projects that had been done in the needed color scheme, I came across one of my favorite projects from Nichol. You might remember this fabulous page she made using the XOXO kit.

[ click HERE for original post ]

It just (excuse me) tickled me pink when she first sent it to me and I’m still tickled pink by it! Lots and lots of fabulous stuff to play with in that XOXO kit. And–I know I’m crazy for saying this–with the big ‘love’ day just around the corner combined with my aweness (yeah, it’s a word) for this page, I thought XOXO would be perfect to put on sale today!

Nichol has such an amazing way of using so much on a page and it’s just eye candy.
I can’t help but feeling like playing ‘Can You Find The Shape’ on her page.

To get this baby half price today–just $6 instead of $12–click HERE.

This item is no longer on sale.

And now here’s something fun for y’all. This is only something I do on rare occasions. There have been many of you that don’t need to take my Silhouette classes or maybe you have a Cricut or another cutter and really would like the freebies offered in the classes.

Well, this is your lucky day, because they will be available for purchase this week!
Including a new set from the Just Add Color class.

The first two are $8 each and the last one is $4.
Click on the desired image to link to it in the store.

And once the week is gone . . . so are these. They go back into the vault until some other special event. :)

Please note: If you have taken the class, you don’t need to purchase the shapes. You already have them.

*   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *

And  now, the lucky winners of the $25 spending spree are:

MARION HEARN – DECEMBER 16, 2012 – 5:53 AM
I’m marion from the uk – my favourite christmas present will be my cameo on christmas morning!!!!yippee!!!!

CHRISTIE E. – DECEMBER 15, 2012 – 9:52 AM
Christie from Keller TX. I had a stuffed monkey named Zippy that was given to me as a very young child. When I was around the age of 12, I found out that Zippy had a girlfriend named Tippy but she was hard to find. I really wanted her for Christmas. My grandma surprised me and found her and gave her to me that Christmas. I have a picture that was taken of me opening that gift and I was so happy! I still have Zippy and Tippy.

CHRISTINE B – DECEMBER 15, 2012 – 11:33 AM
Hi Kerri, I am Christine from Temuka in New Zealand. My favourite Christmas present was a fishing rod I got as a child many many years ago, it is still around and gets used! Loving your 12 days of Christmas – Thanks!

STACY – DECEMBER 15, 2012 – 5:22 PM
Stacy
Shakopee MN
My favorite was an engagement ring 18 years ago. Yikes, where does time go!

LINDA GILBERT – DECEMBER 16, 2012 – 4:37 PM
My best Christmas ever was when my husband took me to France for Christmas with his family in Paris and Normandy. We had so much fun this was last year. Paris is so lovely at Christmas time.  Love the freebies and just love this blog!

Congratulations! Please email me at kerribradford@msn.com and I’ll get y’all goin’!

And your comments were just amazing! I looooooooooved reading those stories and thoughts. They just made my day every time I read them. You guys are just awesome! :)

2017-10-19T10:32:24+00:00 December 17th, 2012|Uncategorized|18 Comments

1. Colleen Umlah December 17, 2012 at 7:46 am

thanks, Kerri, the designs are fantastic, as always!!

2. Sylvia December 17, 2012 at 7:57 am

Thanks a lot! Very cool freebie!

3. {dawn} December 17, 2012 at 8:00 am

Thanks for today’s freebie, Kerri! It is super cute!!

4. Rhadonda December 17, 2012 at 8:58 am

Thanks again!! I thought you were redecorating your home, not your web home. I am crazy i guess. Have fun rearranging the “furniture”!

5. Renee G December 17, 2012 at 9:24 am

Kerri,the freebie today is awesome! You are such a talented lady and I love that you share your talents with us. It is so fun to see what you will come up with next.

6. Dolly December 17, 2012 at 9:33 am

Congrats ladies!!
    Thanks once again Kerri! :D

7. Jeanette December 17, 2012 at 9:39 am

Thanks for the freebies! I am getting two of your classes for Christmas, I’m so excited!

8. Cari December 17, 2012 at 10:29 am

LOVE it! Thank you for a wonderful shape, Kerri!

9. Sandra M. December 17, 2012 at 10:33 am

Hi Kerri:

Thanks for all the fabulous freebies!
    I just have a quick question. I have taken all 3 or your classes (luved them!) but can’t seem to locate the images you mentioned in your packages today. I did download the ones from the classes, but, there are not the same.
    Thanks.

Sandra

10. Liana December 17, 2012 at 10:52 am

Love the freebies! Todays is really awesome. Thanks so much!

11. Marilyn in Michigan December 17, 2012 at 11:40 am

Love today’s freebie! Congrats to the winners.

12. Jeannie L December 17, 2012 at 11:40 am

I’m exceptionally loving today’s freebie. Has to be my most favorite to date although I love them all. Thanks so much!

13. Phyllis B. December 17, 2012 at 12:39 pm

Kerri, today’s Freebie is so cute! Thanks so much for sharing this with us! Such great Christmas presents from you! And, love the new colors you’re using on your site—so fresh! I truly hope you have a wonderful Christmas with your family!
    Hugs, Phyllis

14. ScrappyMama December 17, 2012 at 1:49 pm

LOVE the mailbox freebie…Thanks soooooo much!!!

15. linda gilbert December 17, 2012 at 2:38 pm

Yippppeeeeeee! I WON I WON I WON!!!! thanks so much. LOVE the freebies and am so happy (*****doing the happy happy Joy dance*****) that I get have a little shopping spreeeeeeeee!

****** ****
    ****** ** ******
    **** ******
    ****wishing for snow in the midwest****

16. Christine B December 17, 2012 at 3:25 pm

Wow so excited to see my name as a winner!!! thanks so much Kerri – can’t wait to have a play!

17. Ruth G December 17, 2012 at 6:02 pm

Congrats to the winners! Thanks so much to Kerri for all you do!!! Having a blast checking out your blog every day to see what goodies are available!

18. Cheryl :) December 17, 2012 at 7:51 pm

Thank you for the freebies,Kerri! I’m a mail”mam” and absolutely LOVE it!!!Gonna use it in my Project Life layout this week.