new project life: cinnamon edition

Just a few short (short) months ago, our darling Miss Becky Higgins asked if I would like to participate in creating another edition of her amazing Project Life system. Having had so much fun designing the Turquoise edition, of course I had to say yes!

The minute she asked–and before I knew for sure I was going to do one, mind you–my brain started spinning with ideas and color schemes and all that gloriousness. I was on overload! I just had this urge to do something that wasn’t the necessarily the current trend. I wanted to do something that I knew would be usable regardless of girl or boy. Something that was very graphic with words and such . . . ’cause we all know how I like to do that. :) And when Becky said, ‘Okay, go for it. Cinnamon is yours,’ I was ecstatic! Her vision for the kit was right along with all those ideas in my head.

It was meant to be.

It’s tough keeping a secret like this when you just get so darned excited about it! And then, you start seeing all the other artists’ fabulous renditions and you just about burst at the seams!

If you haven’t been to Becky’s blog to see the full announcement, you should do that HERE. She is sharing the catalog PDF and all I can say is oh my freakin’ heck! How do they expect people to choose???

Fabulous. Just fabulous.

It was wonderful to be amongst all these amazing designers!

Kimberly Church – Wedding Mini Kit
Nisa Fiin – Rain Edition
Tiffani Smith – Kraft Edition
Kerri Bradford – Cinnamon Edition
    (hey, that’s me!)
Lili Niclass – Jade Edition + Seasons Mini Kit + Baby Mini Kits
Lori Whitlock – Honey Edition + Childhood Mini Kit
Liz Tamanaha – Midnight Edition
American Crafts in-house graphic designers – Blush Edition + Holidays Mini Kit

So you know, I’ve just been dying to show you this kit for some time now.
You got to see a little sneak of it in the catalog, but here’s an even bigger look at it!

Okay, whew. It’s grand to get that ‘secret’ off my chest now.
I’m gonna go see this in person on Sunday at CHA.
Kind-a excited about that. :)
2017-10-18T16:45:20+00:00 January 7th, 2013|Uncategorized|46 Comments

1. Kristie M January 7, 2013 at 4:17 pm

This is definitely the kit I will be using for Project Life 2014. It is beautiful! I absolutely love all the brown, grey and blue colors. Wow! Thank you!

2. Ann C. January 7, 2013 at 4:33 pm

Oh wow… beautiful Kerri! Very chic and right up my alley. I think when the digi editions of the kits come out, I’ll be using a few of them this year (why pick just one? Wheeeee!). But for now, I’m starting with Cherry since I already bought the paper version. And I wish us “regular” people could go to CHA. How fun would that be….

3. Rosemary E. January 7, 2013 at 5:40 pm

Once again Kerri, you blow my mind! LOVE your design. How do you get in my head and know what I want when I don’t even know what I want yet. :)

4. Cindy January 7, 2013 at 5:48 pm

Wow, this is absolutely beautiful. Can’t wait to purchase this one! I like some of the others too, but not as much as this one. AWESOME job!!

5. Briana January 7, 2013 at 6:27 pm

This would be fantastic for the heritage version of PL I was planning!

6. Sandy January 7, 2013 at 6:30 pm

Absolutely my favorite of all the new lines. So beautiful!! Will definitely get this one. So beautiful!!

7. Chris R January 7, 2013 at 6:32 pm

I love this version!! It will be the one I order for 2014!! You did an awesome job designing it!!

8. Heather January 7, 2013 at 6:36 pm

I agree, I didn’t even know how much I wanted this (the colors, the designs…) until I saw it. It’s so perfect!!

9. Jackie January 7, 2013 at 6:38 pm

This was my absolute favourite, it’s so classy and gorgeous. Cant wait to get his one

10. ashley January 7, 2013 at 6:43 pm

This is gorgeous!! Great work Kerri.

11. Terri Torrez January 7, 2013 at 6:51 pm

This is just gorgeous. Is the album black? I’m still trying to decide on an album and I just love this design.

12. Megan B January 7, 2013 at 6:58 pm

I LOVE this!! The gold, grey, brown and navy combo is making my heart pitter patter. :)

13. Colleen H January 7, 2013 at 7:05 pm

Gorgeous! Love the richness of it!

14. Rhadonda January 7, 2013 at 7:15 pm

Congrats on being a designer for PL again. Of course the products are A.MAZ.ING!!! I can’t imagine how that must feel. I am doing mostly digital so going to wait until they go digital. Have fun at CHA.

15. Melanie A. January 7, 2013 at 7:59 pm

I should have known after loving Turquoise that this was also your doing! I absolutely love this! love love love the colors and the images and the words! 2014 here we come! okay that was really funny considering we just started 2013 LOL. Have fun at CHA!

16. Trell January 7, 2013 at 8:01 pm

You really hit a homerun with this one Ms. Bradford. Makes a guy like me get really excited about scrapping!

17. Donna Cartagena January 7, 2013 at 8:21 pm

Beautiful colors .. love the journal cards .. and the album cover is gorgeous ! Love this edition!!

18. Janet Meyerhoffer January 7, 2013 at 8:47 pm

Wonderful……so beautiful!

19. Dolly January 7, 2013 at 9:15 pm

Oh.My.Heck…I want to wear this!!! If I sewed the pieces together and wear them so the whole world can see how beautiful they are! Big CONGRATS Kerri, way to go!

20. Denise January 7, 2013 at 10:23 pm

By far, this is my favorite of ALL the PL kits ever done! This one is fabulous! Well done, you!!

21. Jennifer January 7, 2013 at 10:24 pm

This is going to be the kit I use for my 16 year old sons album. Very excited to see the deep colors. My project life albums are birthday to birthday so a spring release will work perfect!

22. Pheeebzzz January 7, 2013 at 11:15 pm

I absolutely looooove cinnamon ! I love all the new kits but cinnamon (and rain) is in my top 2, that’s or sure. I love the colors, the patterns, pretty much everything and I can’t wait to get the chance to scrap with it, it will be perfect for my older teen boy, just his kind of colors but it’ll be great for our family album too. What a an amazig designing job !!

23. Cindy Sowell January 7, 2013 at 11:56 pm

Kerri I LOOOOOVE your Cinnamon Project Life kit!!! It’s gorgeous, and I can hardly stand the wait until it’s available!! Lol!

24. Gypsy Chaos January 8, 2013 at 1:49 am

I somehow missed that you designed the turquoise edition – which I’m using this year. I LOVE the cinnamon edition. Great job.

25. MichelleGB January 8, 2013 at 3:28 am

Congratulations! Love, love, love this new kit!

26. Sue Alg January 8, 2013 at 6:21 am

Love the cinnamon edition. I’ve been using Clementine and Torquise, but recently picked up digital journal cards in all the sets. Can’t wait until Cinnamon goes digital because I love the colors.

27. ana roat January 8, 2013 at 6:54 am

Of all the choices, this is my total favorite. It is absoutely BEAUTIFUL! I’m glad I haven’t started my 2013 album yet. The colors are so rich and full of life. I like to foofoo my pages up a bit but I must admit Kerri, with this edition I wouldn’t need to do a thing.

So lovely..!

28. christi January 8, 2013 at 6:56 am

I just love the Cinnamon kit! It’s classic and timeless. You’ve got me considering trying PL this year, now, Kerri!!

29. Tammy D January 8, 2013 at 11:08 am

Fabulous, Kerri! I love the dark blue and grey + the neutrals. The designs are great. Can’t wait to see it in person! :)

30. janis m January 8, 2013 at 12:24 pm

Hi Kerri!

Cinnamon is awesome, you did a fantastic job. Can’t wait to get my hands on it!!

:-)

31. heidig January 8, 2013 at 2:48 pm

Cinnamon is mine for 2014 – love, love, love it!

32. Marilyn T January 8, 2013 at 7:31 pm

Love, love, LOVE the colors…too bad I’m not into PL. Maybe one day you’ll make traditional scrapping goodies with that palette! Congrats on a job well done!

33. Ann January 9, 2013 at 2:43 pm

I love this kit, my favorite so far. Are the 4×6 title cards double sided too for vertical use

34. Karen S. January 10, 2013 at 12:29 pm

I love your cinnamon set!! Just beautiful! Your designs are so classy – can’t wait to use them!

35. Graphic Design Bradford January 11, 2013 at 1:33 am

The designs and colours look so beautiful. They all look fabulous and all time favourite.

36. Natalie January 11, 2013 at 5:43 am

Oh my! This has got my name written all over it! I NEED IT NOW! :)

37. […] Check out more of the Cinnamon Edition on Kerri’s blog. […]

38. Susan January 11, 2013 at 6:08 pm

My all-time favorite design for Project Life (and even before Becky called it “Project Life”) has been the Turquoise edition… until now! The Cinnamon edition has now tied for my favorite edition. You have done a truly remarkable job in designing both of these. I don’t care for really bright colors or anything that’s overly feminine. I like graphic, outdoorsy, and/or classic designs and these are perfect. Thank you!!!

39. Cindy January 13, 2013 at 3:21 am

Totally loving this kit!! I think I may need to buy it for 2014! Loving the warm colours – just beautiful.

40. Cheryl January 13, 2013 at 11:00 pm

This is it! The one for me. Love the name, love the colors, love the design, love cinnamon…yum!

41. Erika Hayes January 14, 2013 at 5:01 pm

Just stunning.. I love this line you have done an outstanding job.. . it is warm inviting and a literal feast for the eyes..

42. Suzanne B January 15, 2013 at 12:24 pm

wow, you did not tell me you were making a kit especially for ME. I’m so flattered! LOVE IT!! ;)

43. Jennifer R. February 11, 2013 at 8:05 pm

Can’t wait to get my hands on the digi version of this edition. Any word yet when it will become available? Can’t wait. It’s my favorite of all the PL editions. Great job, Kerri.

44. Brenda April 8, 2013 at 1:55 pm

Woohoo!!!’ Digital version of Cinnamon edition now available at http://www.acdigitals.com

45. Jennifer September 15, 2013 at 10:46 am

I am getting this core kit this week. I cannot wait! I like to mix the kits depending on the pages I’m working on. The rooster card will be perfect for when I got my chickens. Most of the rest will be perfect for my horse album! Love it!

46. Project Life 2014 | February 12, 2014 at 11:32 am

[…] Weihnachten gab es dann Ordner, Chore Kit und Divider aus der Cinnamon Edition von Kerri Bradford… Außerdem dann noch ein Päckchen mit Jornaling Cards, ein Mini-Kit mit Karten, die gut zu […]