decisions. decisions.

Lots and lots on my mind these days.

Some new and exciting things going on — or ‘wanting’ things to go on.

Always growing.

what to do. what to do.

Lots of decisions to make.

Constantly thinking about this or that.

So much in my head.

Wondering where my ‘road’ will take me next.

Don’t worry, I’m still here doin’ my thing.

Always will be.

Just may be doing more things and/or things differently.

I’m very excited.

(I know. I’m being cryptic. :) )

And still trying to figure out to do  ‘balancement’ word.

Not doing so well with it so far.

Guess it’s a good thing we have a year to work on it.

I keep adding more to my life and rather than simplify.

But maybe my future plans will really end up simplifying me down my little road.

That’s the hope, anyway.

2013-01-31T13:27:46+00:00 January 31st, 2013|Uncategorized|8 Comments

1. kat-in-texas January 31, 2013 at 4:05 pm

God always looks after you Kerri! :)

2. Cindy January 31, 2013 at 4:57 pm

Hum, makes one wonder what’s up, but I’m confident that you’ll make the right decision for you and it will all work out. Best of luck to you!

3. margie January 31, 2013 at 7:08 pm

I bet the decisions will become clear as time goes on. Meanwhile I am excited to see what is on the horizon. I am new to following your blog and have found it so informative.
    Thank you.

4. mmforever January 31, 2013 at 11:32 pm

OK, that’s cryptic. I’m loving everything you do so I’m sure whatever it is will be great – for you and your customers.

PS. I’m taking The History Project and am adoring it. There are so many little moments coming back to me and it is great to know they are down on paper. Can’t wait for Mondays (Tuesday mornings here for me in South Africa)!

5. Wendy Verdon February 1, 2013 at 5:44 am

Hi – I really need to take the Sihouette classes that were offered on the Jessica Sprague website and they are no longer there and her email said you will be doing them here. I don’t see them. Will you still be offering them?

6. Candy Clay February 1, 2013 at 6:26 am

Jessica announced you are moving your classes. I purchased all 4 will I still have access to these on your site

7. Audrey V February 1, 2013 at 9:45 am

I have the same question as Candy. I have purchased all of your classes, but have not had the time to actually do the classes. Will they still be available on Jessica Sprague’s site?

8. Deneen February 1, 2013 at 3:22 pm

Kerri I will be praying for you. God is so very good and has big plans for you my friend! Can’t wait to see what’s next. Big Hugs