something new and exciting!

Honk Honk!

There’s some fabulous news–and some sad news–but oddly, it’s all the same news.
(Can you say ‘mixed emotions’?)

I am packing up my Silhouette classes, putting them in a moving truck, and bringing ’em on over here to my own site.

What?!!!

I’m very excited about this move, but also quite nervous. It’s a whole new world for me, but I’m excited to see where this road will be taking me. I just have all these ideas and know that having all my classes under one roof will be the best thing for all of that.

I guess you could say I’m giving up my apartment in the city. ;)

The sad part of this is that I won’t be working directly with Jessica Sprague and her amazing team anymore. Seriously. Amazing. Love those girls! But that’s not to say that we won’t continue having a wonderful relationship! There truly is no better place to learn Photoshop than with Jessica Sprague. Love her dearly. And all the other nuggets of goodness she offers? Just amazing.

So what does this mean for you Silhouette fans?
It takes time to pack up boxes and set up a new place, so all the Silhouette classes will still be available on JessicaSprague.com until March 15. But it gets even oh-so better than that.

What’s a move without a ‘moving sale’, right?

All classes will be 25% off until moving day. Then, they will be put onto the moving truck and be in transit to their new home right here at KerriBradford.com.

Now what does that mean for those who purchased the classes on JessicaSprague.com?
If you purchased the Silhouette classes on JS.com, you will still have access to those classes for ever and ever. I will continue to pop in with support until June 1. After that, you’ll still have all the fabulous JS Mentors that can help you with questions in the Forum there.

I’m so looking forward to this new adventure. And I hope you’re just as excited to go along for the ride with me!

I just also wanted to give a big ol’ slobbery kiss-full of thank you to Jessica Sprague and her team for the wonderful opportunity they gave me for being a part of their very special place ‘in the city’. Truly. I can’t say it enough. They are amazing.

2017-02-07T18:27:41+00:00 February 1st, 2013|Uncategorized|9 Comments

1. SewCalGal February 1, 2013 at 4:53 pm

I’m glad to hear that the Silhouette classes that I purchased at JessicaSprague will still be available to me at Kerri Bradford, after the move. :)

And, I’m looking to more classes with you too!

SewCalGal

2. Theresa G. February 2, 2013 at 6:35 am

Hi!! good for you. I can’t wait to see what you have in the works. i’m sure it means cool things..
    Happy Saturday!!!!
    =)

3. Amy A. February 2, 2013 at 9:31 am

Hi Kerri! Your classes are truely amazing. I would have never taken the plunge and purchased my silhoutte if if were not for you, and your classes have been so helpful. I love all your designs too. Thank you for making them available to us FOREVER!!

4. CLR February 2, 2013 at 4:40 pm

I really enjoyed all your Silhouette classes. I have taken a few from other instructors, but your’s are the best! Thanks so much. How soon before we see class number five? I can hardly wait!

5. Tania K February 3, 2013 at 6:12 am

So Kerri, if I understand you correctly, the class that I purchased and took over at JS (Silhouette Designer Edition) will always be available for me over at JS? And it’s JS’s team that will help me with any questions after June 1? OR, will I access that class here after your move? Just wondering because I want to take your Just Add Color class and I’m not sure where I should take it… JS or KB…

• Kerri February 3, 2013 at 7:15 am

Hey Tania!
      Yes, you are exactly right with the first part. Once the move has been made, you will still have access to the classes you purchased on JS.com. So any questions you have can be addressed within the JS.com forum.

If you purchase future classes on my site, there will be a forum there to chat about things as well. And it’s not like I’m going away. I’m always here to help. I get questions all the time, so I’m always an open book that way. :)

HOpe that helps!

6. Lisa-Jane Johnson February 3, 2013 at 3:46 pm

I’m a follower of Nichol Magouirk and fell in love with her cut outs, so much do that I eventually gave in and bought a Silhouette. I loved the designs she used and followed the links to find you and now I’ve bought the class bundle in the sale to get me started. I’ve downloaded many of your freebies too. Just wanted to say, as a new follower, good luck with the move and the new plans and a big thank you for your work, your classes, your freebies and your inspiration” x

7. Jodi Frede March 7, 2013 at 10:01 am

Will the same Silhouette Classes be available here on your site once the move is complete? I just got a Portrait and purchased the Designer Edition of the software, so I am interested in all of the classes you currently have at JS, but I don’t have the budget for all of them yet. I’m debating whether I have to buy them now at JS to make sure I can take them, or if I wait, will I still be able to take them on your site later? Thanks.

• Kerri March 7, 2013 at 7:58 pm

Hey Jodi! I will have the Silhouette classes on my site once the move is complete. So if you purchase from Jessica’s site, you will have forever access there. If you purchase them from my site, you will have forever access here.

Hope that helps! :)