twenty-five years.

It’s been 25 years ago today that we were on our way to Manti, Utah on a winter sunny day.
(of course I had to get married in some place old.)

(photo from lds.org)

Twenty-five years ago that I married an amazing man.

He’s been a wonderful husband, amazing father, and a great provider for this family.

Has it been a perfect journey?

Heck no. That wouldn’t be real, would it?

But it’s nice to know that we’re working our way to a perfect place together.

Love you honey!

.   .   .   .   .   .   .   .   .

And to help celebrate our anniversary and the week of love,
these kits are on sale for 25% off (for 25 years, ya know)
through the end of the week.

(prices are already adjusted in store. click on image to take you to it in the store.)

I think a day like today calls for the Cheesecake Factory, don’t you?

2017-02-07T18:27:40+00:00 February 12th, 2013|Uncategorized|10 Comments

1. Dolly February 12, 2013 at 10:29 am

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY! May you have many many happy years together! (enjoy your cheesecake factory!)

2. Jeannie L February 12, 2013 at 11:53 am

Congrats and Happy Anniversary… May you have many more years together. Have a cheesy time at Cheesecake Factory ;)

3. Janet Meyerhoffer February 12, 2013 at 2:11 pm

Congratulations! Darling picture of you two. Love all your creations and your blog! Here’s to 25 more! Eat a piece of cheesecake for me!

4. M'tika February 12, 2013 at 3:08 pm

Boy, it’s a good thing my husband doesn’t know of all the stuff I purchase on line! I was just going to get the items you had 25% off, but there were just so many I’ve been waiting to get that I decided to just do it and purchased $50 worth of goodies! Now, I just have to get myself motivated to use them! :-)

5. kat-in-texas February 12, 2013 at 5:01 pm

Cheesecake Factory and diamonds….lol. Happy Anniversary love birds!!! :)

6. Cindy February 12, 2013 at 5:28 pm

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY…….I hope your blessed with many more years together!

7. Peggy McCurry February 12, 2013 at 10:44 pm

Congratulations on your journey together so far. Best wishes for the next 25!

8. Katie Jones February 13, 2013 at 6:49 am

Happy anniversary! 25 years definitely deserves a trip to the Cheesecake Factory!!!

9. Joyce February 13, 2013 at 1:36 pm

Awww…aren’t you two cute.:) Congratulations! Wishing you all the Lord’s best blessings.

10. Ruth G February 13, 2013 at 7:19 pm

A very happy anniversary, Kerri! I hope you enjoyed your day of love before the commercial day of love! Thanks so much for all you do!