fun little finds

Okay, so if you follow me on Facebook, you might remember me posting
about this fun little find that I purchased from Barnes+Noble a few weeks ago.

Totally love these notebooks! Not sure what I’m doing with them yet, but I know they’ll be put to good use. I’m thinking I might make one of them my new ‘words+phrases’ book. The open-spine binding is awesome!

love.

love.

And that same day I came across this fun thing:

Have you seen these? I look at it as being a totally liberating book of creativity.
It has stuff like:

Glue random items here
  Cover this page using only office supplies
  Trace your toes
  Climb up high and drop the journal
  Fill this page with circles

….just to name a few.

But it was this page that caught my eye.

I loved it!

Made me buy the thing.

Thought it could help me liberate my creativity just a little so that I’d color more outside the lines.

The crazy thing is, I love this page so much that I don’t know if I can do what it tells me to do!

How’s that for coloring outside the lines . . . not!

I really just don’t think I could accept the loss.

Do they make pills for this?

2017-02-07T18:27:40+00:00 February 20th, 2013|Uncategorized|6 Comments

1. Rhadonda February 20, 2013 at 11:29 am

Cool notebooks. They don’t make pills for that problem but i believe they make wreck notebooks. ( :

2. Layle Koncar February 20, 2013 at 12:54 pm

Hey Kerri! Had to pop on and say a quick howdy when I saw this post. I bought the Wreck It journals for our 2 boys – 15 and 12 – for Christmas. It’s a great creative balance for the sporty/beefy football players that they are ;) They pull them out every so often and do a page or 2. Their favorites are the pages you destroy!

3. Kathleen February 20, 2013 at 1:53 pm

What fun journals! I would love to know more about what you are doing in your phrases journal!

4. Ruth G February 20, 2013 at 3:29 pm

I have seen this book and was highly amused and intrigued. I think it is a perfect gift for my teenage daughter, who was younger and not really ready for a book to wreck when I first saw it. Now that she has a Nook, getting her books like this are just so much fun, it’s hard to contain myself! Thanks for sharing it here so I could realize now’s the time to get it!

5. cindy February 20, 2013 at 4:22 pm

what great finds…….I don’t have a B&N nearby, but I might have to go check one out soon!! TFS…..or enabling :)

6. Lisa February 21, 2013 at 6:43 am

I read about these a few years ago and got one for me and my best scrappy pal. Super fun! I bet my daughters would love these now. Thanks for the reminder!