it’s a lucky kind of weekend!

That’s right folks! You can get 20% off all orders over $15 by using the coupon code lucky at checkout. It doesn’t apply to The History Project class though.

Sale ends Tuesday.

(Please note: I’ve spent a good chunk of today trying to figure out how to exclude the class from the discount code and could not find a way. So please be mindful of that. If you are purchasing kits and want the History Project class too, please make two separate purchases because the class is not part of the sale. I appreciate your understanding on my weird situation.)

Oh . . . and it’s Friday you say? And it’s is a lucky kind of weekend? Well then, we best be havin’ this as a Friday Freebie!

To download it, forever free, click HERE.

St. Patrick’s Day is Sunday. Can you believe that? Guess I better get my green sweater washed so I can wear it to church. There’s nothing like spending two hours with a room full of kids on St. Patrick’s Day. Need to eliminate any question of pinchability. (yeah, it’s a word).

2017-05-30T06:09:44+00:00 March 15th, 2013|freebies|6 Comments

1. Cindy March 15, 2013 at 5:15 pm

Thanks for the freebie Kerri; it’ll come in handy! I’ll be back to shop later, right now I have other obligations. :~(
    Have a Great St. Patrick’s Day!!

2. Jen March 17, 2013 at 12:41 pm

oooh sooo cute!
    I’m new to the downloading world so I hope I do it right because this is ding dang adorable!
    Thank you!

3. linda March 17, 2013 at 9:16 pm

Thank you so much for the freebie. always love them and am sure can use it some where.

4. Michele March 18, 2013 at 11:04 am

Hi……..so I am also new to the download world on your items. I have it downloaded and numerous files are there. I’m not really sure which fine I am supposed to be opening, but the only one that will open is the microsoft office picture manager, but then I can’t resize or manipulate it is any way. Can you help me know what I am doing wrong!?!?!? Love your stuff, can’t wait to buy a bunch of it!!!

5. lemondedis June 30, 2013 at 10:31 am
  6. Sue W November 23, 2014 at 4:34 pm

Thank you so much for sharing your work. My long awaited Silhouette arrives today……so excited!