en route.

You may have noticed my  Silhouette classes over on JessicaSprague.com have been boxed up and they are now en route to my house. Takes a little time to make that trip ‘cross country from her place to mine. And I wasn’t expecting the moving guys to do some sight seeing along the way–doing things like making stops in Dollywood and the Alamo, the ‘Big Heads’ in South Dakota, playing the slots in Vegas, having to see the world’s biggest ball of twine….and who knows what else.

But they are ‘on their way’ here and should be unpacked and ready to go soon! I know you are all as anxiously awaiting their arrival as I am.

We are going to party! I have some great ideas for this new adventure! Can’t wait!

2017-02-07T18:27:37+00:00 April 4th, 2013|Uncategorized|9 Comments

1. Tiffany H April 4, 2013 at 1:38 pm

Thanks for the update. I recently purchased a Silhouette Portrait and have been looking into tutorials/classes to help me get the most of my purchase. I had heard about your classes but when I went to Jessica’s website they were nowhere to be found. Can’t wait for the classes to arrive at their new home!

2. Ruth G April 4, 2013 at 1:48 pm

Kerri, I hope the moving guys get a move on! I was blessed to win a Cameo (I can’t tell you how long I’ve been trying – but realize what an amazing prize it is) and now am so excited that I can take your Silhouette classes! I had checked over at Jessica Sprague also and then realized I remembered something about you doing the classes directly from your site (yay for you! Although I love Jessica, too!) So tell those muscley men that I have a deep desire to take your classes and that they can go on vacation after the move is over!
    BTW, just curious if your classes use the basic Studio software or if it’s using Designer Edition? I’d like to make sure I have what I’ll need so the teacher doesn’t mark me down a grade because I don’t come to class prepared…

3. Michelle Galloway April 4, 2013 at 3:09 pm

LOL”) I just sent you a PM, then continued onto your Blog to check out your site and saw this posting about classes for the Silhouette, so I think you’ve answered my question…Classes are coming soon…..YippEE!

4. Lycia April 6, 2013 at 9:47 am

Yay!!!! I bought a Cameo about a month ago and devoured your first two classes :). I’m ready for more, so was disappointed that they are “in transit” but so excited that they will soon be in their new home. Will be anxiously awaiting news of their arrival!

5. AnnieB April 8, 2013 at 11:36 am

Anxiously awaiting.

6. Kim April 13, 2013 at 9:25 am

Hi Kerri!
    I purchased your classes over on the Jessica Sprague blog some time ago and I learned SO MUCH! I love referring back to them when I need to. When the “move” is complete, where will I access my classes? Will they be here or there?

Thanks so much

KIm

7. Debra April 20, 2013 at 3:33 am

I have the same question as Kim (above comment)
    I also purchased all your Silhouette classes at Jessica Sprague (I LOVE LOVE LOVE them)but am wondering where I will go to access them once the move is complete?

Thanks
    Deb

• Kerri April 20, 2013 at 9:31 am

If you have already purchased classes from JS.com, you will have forever access there.
      If you purchase any new classes from me, you will have forever access here.

Hope that helps! :)

8. AnnieB May 2, 2013 at 8:19 am

Is the class close to be “unpacked”???????