the wait is over!

It’s true.
The wait is finally over and I can hardly stand it!

Oh, happy day!

It’s been a loooong time coming and I’m ever-so excited.
And this is so much more than just a store.

Take a look at what else is here!

Ooooooh, I’m just giddy with excitement!

So, yeah. All my Silhouette classes?
Yep, they are here and ready for the taking!

And just to clarify, any classes you purchased from jessicasprague.com will always be there. Any new classes you purchase from me, will always be here.

There are also private message boards for each class as well as a general message board to talk about all things KBS related. I’ll be posting frequently asked questions there as well, so hopefully if you need an answer, it may already be there (well, not yet, but some time :)).

Of course you’ll have many great new classes to look forward to as well! I see a new Silhouette class coming in the very near future. And not too long ago I got me some SCAL, so watch for some fun things about that too! And who knows what else I may have up my little educational sleeve.

Now here’s a little disclaimer for the day…or week…or month….

With all things new, there’s bound to be a hiccup here and there, so if you happen to get a case of those hiccups, please email me at info@kerribradford.com and I’ll get ya a tall glass of water you can drink upside down to get rid of them.

Additionally, expect some tweaks and minor changes here and there as we get settled into our new home. As with most new locations, there’s always some rearranging that needs to be done to make it truly feel like home. And that always takes some time, right?

Okay then, what would a big shindig like this be without a little ol’ sale?

Oh yeah baby! Did you see?
That includes the classes too!

Yeah, you heard me. Classes too!

It’s all on sale through the end of June–that’s a Sunday night folks!

And just when you thought this day couldn’t get any better . . . it is Friday, ya know.

I thought it would only be appropriate to have this be our freebie for today. :)

You can use this on so many fun pages . . . Christmas, a trip, seeing a family member . . . you name it!

To download it, click HERE.

Okay, so one last thing.

For those of you currently enrolled in The History Project, watch for an email that will explain how you can get all set up here on kerribradford.com . . . with access to the private class message board too!

Great googlie mooglie! What a day, eh?

I see exciting things a-happenin’ here on kerribradford.com.
Hope you’ll be with me through this new adventure.

Oh, and you may want to help spread the word that the Silhouette classes are back!  :)

Have a wonderful weekend!

2017-05-30T06:03:17+00:00 June 21st, 2013|freebies|27 Comments

1. Melissa June 21, 2013 at 4:01 pm

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

I’ve been stalking. ;)

Exciting stuff :D

2. sherry June 21, 2013 at 4:30 pm

Awesome! I’m happy for you … and for THP!

3. Tammy Joyce June 21, 2013 at 4:41 pm

AWESOME GF. but let me ask you. what about us that have taken silhouette classes at JP site. Will they still be available to us there or here. TY. Can’t wait for some new classes. Yeah go Baby.

4. Judy June 21, 2013 at 4:47 pm

Congratulations! So glad that you are now in one place with your classes etc. Were any changes made to the Friday Freebie? In the past I have downloaded it with no problem. Today my Silhouette told me near the end of setup in the Library that it did not support the type of file I was trying to download?!

5. Dolly June 21, 2013 at 5:39 pm

Wheeee!! Congratulations Kerri!!
    Thanks for the freebie also :D

6. Susan Kopp June 21, 2013 at 7:09 pm

Congratulations!! I am so glad you are now up and running and I can once again recommend everyone to come here for their Silhouette needs as well as all your other wonderful goodies. Way to go Kerri!!!

7. Terri J Marchbanks June 21, 2013 at 7:13 pm

Well let me send you a “Big Ole Congrats” Kerri this is so exciting I could not be happier for you…Thanks so much for the fab freebie… Hugs my Friend

8. Nashonne June 21, 2013 at 8:20 pm

Great news Kerri!

I have a question: if you bought a class on the other website, will you have access here and will you be a part of the private message board for the class?

Thanks!!!!

• Kerri June 21, 2013 at 8:22 pm

Any classes purchased over on js.com will forever be over there with all the support of those amazing girls and mentors. Any new classes purchased here will have all the message board and support here. :)

9. Carol June 21, 2013 at 9:11 pm

Just had a question..what did you mean by “SCAL” I’ve been racking my brain trying to figure it out? Either way all the news is very exciting!

• Kerri June 21, 2013 at 10:03 pm

Hey Carol! It stands for Sure Cuts A Lot. Something I know many people use. :) It’s kind of like Silhouette Studio in that you can design and manipulate shapes for cutting machines.

Hope that helps! :)

10. Stacey June 22, 2013 at 8:28 am

Hi Kerri! Congratulations on all the new exciting parts of the website!

I have a suggestion for the store. Can one of the sort options be by date added? Just a newest releases to oldest, it doesn’t have to be a specific date selection. It was really handy to see everything released since I’d last purchased. Then I knew I’d be up to date. I never remember the names of the kits so it’s hard for me to find things at the moment without searching through everything.

Thanks and congrats again!

• Kerri June 22, 2013 at 1:01 pm

Thanks Stacey! Actually that’s one of those things on my ‘refinement’ list. I like to sort them that way too. :) Thanks for the suggestion!

11. Cynthia Larson June 22, 2013 at 9:35 am

Congratulations! It always feels great when a plan comes together. YEAH!!!

12. Trish June 22, 2013 at 12:50 pm

Your new home is GORGEOUS! It is well planned, beautifully illustrated and so easy to follow and read. I love it! And I am so happy to hear that you have new Silhouette classes coming up; Is the Designer Edition Class the most advanced one you have? And thank you for the freebies!

• Kerri June 22, 2013 at 1:02 pm

Hey Trish! The DE class is pretty advanced, but Just Add Color uses some features beyond the ordinary too.
      Hope that helps! :)

13. Lillian June 22, 2013 at 2:11 pm

This is GREAT news, Kerri !
    CONGRATULATIONS!!!!
    Yes, I will follow you ( lol ) can’t wait to see all that is coming, and all that there is to do right now.
    Thank you for the freebie as always !

14. labbie1 June 22, 2013 at 2:39 pm

Wow! Congrats! Darn! Just bought your History Project class last week! A week too soon, but SO worth it anyway! :) Having a great time with that class!

15. Suzzi June 22, 2013 at 3:55 pm

Thanks so much and congrats on this newer store/endeavor

16. Jo June 23, 2013 at 6:42 am

Kerri I am so happy for you!!! This is awesome news! Will you be offering classes other then for the silhouette?

Lots of best wishes!!

Hugs,
    Jo

17. Lynette June 23, 2013 at 6:11 pm

Kerri, Wow! I’m so excited for your classes. I love that they will always be available to us, and that there’s not a time frame associated with them. They are also very affordable too, and I really appreciate that! I just bought the designer edition of studio yesterday, and am trying to decide which class to sign up for. I’ve read through the descriptions and have done most of the list on “Oh the places you’ll go.” The only thing I haven’t done a WHOLE bunch of is weld, but I have used it for text manipulation. Do I absolutely need to take that class before the designer edition class? Also, do we actually make projects in the “Oh the places you’ll go,” and “Designer edition,” classes, or are they more instructional classes?

18. Trish June 23, 2013 at 6:58 pm

Hi Kerri, Thanks for the info about the DE class; I enrolled, am half way through and learning so much. I have been using DE for a few months and you have added considerably to my knowledge. I can’t wait to get to the next lesson! I am having such FUN!

19. AnnieB June 24, 2013 at 7:29 am

Doin’ the happy dance here! Silhoutte class here I come! :)

20. Penne Beckett June 24, 2013 at 9:56 am

Signed up for all 2 Sil classes, and I don’t even have any idea what to do with DE, so yeah, thats why I signed up! Been waiting on this since I got my Cameo!

21. Michelle June 27, 2013 at 1:43 am

Thank you for this discount code – it’s given me the “push” I needed to get to know my Silhouette better! Can’t wait to start learning from you!

22. Michelle June 27, 2013 at 1:49 am

Thanks so much for this code! It gave me the push to sign for your Silhouette classes! Can’t wait to learn from you!

23. lemondedis June 30, 2013 at 10:11 am

merci pour le partage… j’ai créé un lien ici : http://pinterest.com/lemondedis/freebies-mots-textes-citations/