this makes me hAppy

So for the past little while I’ve had this baby in my hands:

Can I just say FUN??!?!?!

This hAppy printer is something brand new that Lisa is presenting on HSN
come Sunday night/Monday (12 a.m. ET).

Jordan saw it and was like, ‘Can I play with this and make my own collage?’

It works with iPhones+iPads and Androids.

It can pretty much print from any print-enabled app too!

So printing directly from my iPhone?
Yep. Doin’ that.

Portability?
How ’bout printing in the car?
How ’bout taking it to a family reunion?
How ’bout taking it to a campout?

Oh the possibilities and all the fun!

Can make a person really hAppy!

Lisa will be sharing all the details about this, so you’ll want to be watching HSN for it.
I have a feeling it’s gonna be hot, hot, hot!

And here’s a page I made with it:

[Shapes | July Four (‘july’) / Need Directions (arrow) / Stars+Stripes (star)]

Came together sooooo easily!

Love printing on-the-spot.

And now here’s a little title tip for you.

Take a close look at that title.
I’m not a big fan of gluing and spacing out a bunch of letters especially when they are small like those! They are just over a half inch tall.

Instead of gluing and placing one by one, I added a small long rectangle and welded the letters to it so it became one whole piece that I just tucked under the photos.

Looked a little something like this:

Saves soooooo much time!

Be sure to watch Lisa starting 12:01 a.m. ET Monday morning.
You’re not gonna wanna miss this one!

For more details about this printer, check out the Zink website HERE.

2017-10-18T15:13:22+00:00 August 3rd, 2013|pages|13 Comments

1. MichelleB August 3, 2013 at 7:33 am

It’s adorable and the photos look nice! I need to check this out!

2. Ruth G August 3, 2013 at 7:36 am

Wow! What an amazing printer! How fun would that be? Well, I guess you did tell us – fun!!!
    Love the LO and especially the tip for not having to glue down each letter painstakingly…Awesome!!!
    Thanks so much for all you share!!!

3. Shannon F August 3, 2013 at 7:52 am

Wow, what a fantastic new toy — can’t wait to check it out! Your LO is fantastic and the tip about welding the letters…aMAZing! Thanks for sharing.

4. ConnieC August 3, 2013 at 8:13 am

Does it print true 4×6 prints? I won’t buy the Canon on the market because it’s slightly shorter than 6 inches.

5. Michelle August 3, 2013 at 8:13 am

Oh that is a fun little printer. Definitely need to check that out. I love the tip for welding on that little strip to hold your letters. Love your page too, Kerri.

6. ConnieC August 3, 2013 at 8:20 am

I did a search and see it prints small photos. I’ll still have to check it out.

7. Nashonne August 3, 2013 at 8:27 am

I love the layout and thanks so much for the tip! I normally just weld my letters together so I don’t have to place letters individually, but I like the look of individual sometimes.

8. tammy b August 3, 2013 at 8:35 am

i am SO excited for this product, i can not stand it! i have been waiting for something like this for a VERY long time. great tip on the title, btw, thanks!

9. Dolly August 3, 2013 at 8:38 am

Fabulous LO Kerri and DUH!!! WHY THE HECK DIDN”T I THINK OF THAT??!!! That is why I usually weld all my words together. YAY!
    It’s the little things that make a person happy….and that little nugget makes me very happy!

10. Michelle P. August 4, 2013 at 9:23 am

Oh… I am loving that printer!! Need to look into this for sure! How cool!

11. candy August 4, 2013 at 10:54 am

Happy Happy birthday—love all your stuff! Keep it coming!

12. Dana Marie August 4, 2013 at 7:08 pm

Awesome tip about adding a line underneath the title! Thanks so much!! You are amazing!!

13. Kathi Z August 5, 2013 at 11:21 pm

I LOVE the tip of doing the line underneath and I can see doing it different ways depending on the placement of the phrase. If you did it on top…you could put it on the bottom. LOVE the tip! Thanks so much Kerri.