friday freebie: love this photo + video tutorial

Got a great little freebie for y’all today!
Something that can be used for sooooo many things.

just ever-so many.

To download this file, click the image or click HERE.

Comes as individual components too, so you can layer if’n ya wanted.

But wait, there’s more!

I like to maximize my art and today I’m sharing via video a couple other ways that you can do just that. And it ain’t just for cutting either!

How cute is it on a photo???

Wondering how to do that and more?

Check it out:

Hope you have a wee bit of fun with it. :)

And don’t forget, we’re winding down on the week, so if you wanted to take advantage of the big birthday sale, now would be a good time to do it!

2017-05-29T20:34:27+00:00 August 9th, 2013|freebies, tips and tricks, video tutorials|30 Comments

1. lynne August 9, 2013 at 1:08 pm

Thanks so much for the freebie, and the video, too!

2. Elaine Bowman August 9, 2013 at 1:52 pm

So Cute Kerri! Can’t wait to use it! Happy Friday to you!

3. Heather Parry August 9, 2013 at 2:04 pm

Thanks so much for this. As a newbie to photoshop and silhouette, this freebie is great, and the video is even better!

4. Shell August 9, 2013 at 4:47 pm

Thank you so much… really love this one :)

5. Cindy August 9, 2013 at 4:49 pm

Thanks for the freebie and the helpful video! Hope you’re feeling better.

6. Linda V August 9, 2013 at 6:52 pm

Thanks so much for sharing the cut file and your expertise with the video.

7. Ruth G August 9, 2013 at 7:40 pm

I love the file, I love that you’re human and I love the photo! Super sweet! Thanks so much for all you do!

8. SherryGrove August 9, 2013 at 9:15 pm

Kerri, awesome video! I want more time to play!!

9. Dominique Bon August 10, 2013 at 12:50 am

Merci beaucoup :)

10. Mary August 10, 2013 at 7:40 am

I would not have thought to bring the design into photoshop, thanks so much for the file and the info!

11. Kirsten August 10, 2013 at 8:17 am

Awesome tutorial…thanks so much!

12. LinhC August 10, 2013 at 8:56 am

You’re the best!

13. Trish August 10, 2013 at 2:53 pm

Kerri, thanks so much for the freebie and tutorial. I always learn so much from you. I forget that changing to a compound path effects so much when designing or editing. I think I willvgo and watch every video you ever made, my own Kerri Bradford marathon!

14. labbie1 August 10, 2013 at 3:17 pm

Hey all! Need Help!

If you were going to purchase a Silhouette or other cutter, which one would it be and what add-ons would you include or make sure are included with it?

Thanks!

15. Trish August 10, 2013 at 4:04 pm

Hi Labbie, I have both a Cricut Expression and a Silhouette Cameo. The Silhouette is my favorite, hands down.I love the versatility of it. I would get the Designer Edition of the software. I also purchased a image subscription when it was on sale and have really enjoyed it. Hope that helps!

16. Susan August 11, 2013 at 9:57 am

Love, love, love this file! And the video was awesome too! So many wonderful ideas! Have already cut this out and put it on a scrapbook page I already made–I knew just the photo I wanted to put it on!

Thanks so very much.

17. Julie Learned August 13, 2013 at 9:25 am

LOVE this tutorial! Thanks so much for the information. Makes me want to go and play right now!!!

18. WhamBamPam November 2, 2013 at 8:27 pm

Hi Kerri,

I just finished the Cutting Edge class over at Studio Calico where you were spoken of highly on the message boards. I already knew who you were, but had never seen any of your videos, which is why I looked you up on YouTube. I watched the Maximizing Your Silhouette Shapes video above. Great video, thanks for the free file and all the tips.

• Kerri November 2, 2013 at 8:46 pm

Thanks Pam! And welcome to my little neck of the woods. :)

19. […] so desire. Which is true for any PNG file, really.  I showed you one way you could do this in the Love This Photo video tutorial. I simply used the paint bucket tool to fill in a couple of colors. But as with […]

20. […] with her use of the new Holiday Magic card from the B+W Christmas kit! She also used the freebie Love This Photo, the December Additions: The Pages, and December Additions: The […]

21. […] Designs | Heart Backgrounds / Love This Photo […]

22. Sherry January 21, 2014 at 12:08 pm

Thanks for the freebie and the video. Can used so many ways!

23. Project Life Revisited February 16, 2014 at 2:57 pm

[…] of Authentique Glistening paper using THIS Silhouette file and the “this photo” from THIS freebie file from Kerri Bradford […]

24. yolande k February 24, 2014 at 2:52 am

Magnifique ! Merci Kerri !

25. kendell May 5, 2014 at 10:39 pm

Thanks for sharing your files and tutorials, they are a great help as I have no one to show me how to use my cutting machine

26. Jenny May 6, 2014 at 12:29 pm

Thanks for the freebie. Looking forward to using it!

27. Deborah Northcutt September 22, 2014 at 8:11 pm

Thanks so much, Kerri! All your classes and videos are so helpful!!!

28. […] [ Designs | This+That: Spring (hello spring + grow stacked words) / Click (this day) / Love This Photo ] […]

29. […] freie Datei bekommt ihr […]