how rad lab can rock your photo world

Our big birthday celebration is quickly coming to a close.
sadness.

One more day for the sale and you
have until midnight tonight to enter the contest posted Thursday.

So today I thought it would be fun to share the awesomeness that is Rad Lab.
It’s a plugin in that works with Adobe photo editing software.

Totally worth every penny.

e-ve-ry. penny.

Of course, I got it for $99 last year when it was on sale,
so that makes a difference too. :)

Anyway, the video ended up  being a lot longer than I’d planned because it’s just so hard not to show off all the awesomeness of it. If you’re not familiar with Rad Lab, this video will show you that you will want it.

seriously.

love it.

awesome, right?

And don’t forget the fabulous Pic Tap Go app too (my review).
Those guys at Totally Rad know how to make some good stuff!

(Please refer to the Rad Lab website for details on how to make this work with the Adobe programs.)

2017-02-07T18:27:24+00:00 August 10th, 2013|photography, totally rad, video tutorials|7 Comments

1. Susan Kopp August 10, 2013 at 5:21 pm

Enabler much? Another wonderful goodie that is going on my wishlist…..thanks my wallet is groaning LOL!

2. Sue FitzGerald August 10, 2013 at 5:49 pm

Oh the wonderful things I have missed this last week, has been crazy busy here. All the birthday goodness and exciting events in your family. Have loved spending a lazy sundaymorning catching up on it all.

3. Joy Gissing August 10, 2013 at 7:37 pm

I have had rad lab for quite a few years and love it but even I learnt some new things from watching your tutorial. I also have their dirty pictures which I never use because I am not sure how to use them, do you have that Kerri? also you mentioned lightroom can you use the existing rablab in your lightroom and if so how do you import it into lightroom or do you have to buy the special lightroom one? I am not that familiar with lightroom so not sure what is the point of using it if I have photoshop.

4. Debbie August 11, 2013 at 9:49 am

Thanks Kerri! That was an awesome tutorial. Looks so easy to use and adds such dramatic changes to photos. Need to add Rad Lab to my wish-list now!!

5. Jeanine August 12, 2013 at 5:15 pm

Thanks for the video. I’ve had Radlab for a few months and didn’t know everything I could do with it until this video!

6. Angi August 22, 2013 at 9:55 pm

thank you for sharing! I’m gonna start saving my money!! This is SOOOO cool!!!

7. […] couple weeks ago I shared my love for Rad Lab in this post. Rad Lab is a plug-in from Totally Rad that works with Photoshop, Photoshop Elements and […]