let the countdown begin!

I can’t believe it!

The new Design Secrets class begins in a week! Yowza! I feel like Santa in his workshop as I’m trying to get everything finished and ready to go for next week.

But I thought I’d take a minute and pop in today and share a

[digital] sneak peek at another one of the projects we’ll be doing.

mint. yellow. grey.

Kind of makes me happy. :)

I’m always just amazed at how powerful Silhouette Studio can be.
It’s pretty awesome.

And in case you wanted a sneak peek at some of the freebies in the class?
I do believe I can accommodate.

One last note here . . .

The sale price only lasts until the class starts,
so it’s a-goin’ away come Monday, September 2.

If you wanted to save a few dollars–even if you just saved the class like you save some chocolate in a drawer for when you have a craving–you’d best be doing it now because it won’t be on sale again until who knows when.

I’m all about saving a buck when possible. :)

2017-10-18T15:04:04+00:00 August 25th, 2013|classes|7 Comments

1. Cathy Weber August 26, 2013 at 7:51 am

My friend Kim and I are taking the class together and are really looking forward to it. I have loved all of your other silhouette classes and can not believe how much I have learned from you. I would not be using my silhouette nearly as much had I not taken your classes!

2. Paula August 26, 2013 at 8:33 am

I am going to sign up now! This sounds exciting! I cant wait to learn all the tips and tricks!

3. M'tika August 26, 2013 at 1:23 pm

So sad… I would LOVE to take your classes, but I don’t have a Silhouette but have an Eclipse.

4. Karen L August 26, 2013 at 2:21 pm

Have already signed up and anxious to get started.!!I will be counting down with you.

5. Clairewa August 26, 2013 at 5:36 pm

Kerri, that page looks AWESOME! I’m REALLY looking forward to this class :)

6. Paula Atkinson August 27, 2013 at 1:35 pm

Hi I’m Paula from over in the UK. I have just signed up! I am so excited. I totally love my silhouette but don’t feel I know enough designer tips to get the best from it. totally love that colour scheme & the lemon paper is divine.

7. Sandy R. August 28, 2013 at 8:04 am

Chocolate?!? In a drawer?!?!! Chocolates here for a good time, not a long time… Unlike your classes which are both LOL!