hello there . . . it’s a brand new silhouette class!

Can you even believe it!
There’s a brand new Silhouette class all on card making
that is now open for registration!

Class starts November 4,
just in time for you to get ready for the holidays.

I’m so excited to to teach you even more about using your Silhouette. To empower you to create and modify your own cardmaking to fit your needs? To put the skills of all that into your own two little hands? It tickles me pink! And not only that, the techniques you learn in this class can be applied to paper crafting in general, so your new-found skills aren’t just limited to card making.

Here’s just a little sample at one of the card+envelope combos that we’ll be making.

And in case you were wondering, that is a double-sided print+cut shape!

We are making ten card+envelope combinations,
so that means ten sets of video lessons plus the usual set of freebies!
It’s gonna be awesome!

This is an intermediate class, so you should have at least taken Oh The Places You Will Go or have equivalent knowledge. And you do not need to have the Designer Edition to take the class.

Oh! Oh! Oh! One more thing.
You can save $5 on the purchase price

until class starts on November 4!

So step right up and let’s get ready to add to your repertoire of skills!

2017-10-17T21:47:42+00:00September 23rd, 2013|classes|7 Comments

1. Ruth G September 23, 2013 at 9:43 am

This looks like so much fun! I love that you made the print and cut envelopes! I still need to go through your other classes and get my printer to work with my Silhouette dedicated laptop so I think I will probably be taking this at a later time, although the $5 discount makes it very tempting to sign up right now even though I won’t be able to do much…
    Thanks so much for making it so hard to choose ;-)!

2. Lisa (ThePurplePlace) September 23, 2013 at 10:06 am

Yippee! My wishes have come TRUE!! Thanks Kerri!!

3. Paula September 23, 2013 at 10:27 am

I’m all signed up ready :)
    I’ve now taken 3 of your classes & I would recommend them to EVERYONE!!!! Seriously I have never learned so much, had such fun & felt so utterly confident in such a short period of time.

I do have printing issues which I have posted a question about in the forum “Just Add Color”.

I bought “Design Secrets” first, then half way through decided I needed the others first, so I have now worked my way through “Getting to Know You”, “Oh The Places We’ll Go” and am almost at the end of “Just Add Color”. I can go back to “Design Secrets” feeling better equipped to deal with the class and can’t wait to learn more about cards. I LOVE my silhouette now you have taught me to use it ♥♥♥

4. Sandy Evans September 23, 2013 at 12:03 pm

I signed up…. Kerrie is totally awesome. I still have a few classes I haven’t done . But know Kerri will be there if I need help when I get time to do them.. Always so excited for her classes. I have them all, she is an awesome teacher…

5. Shawn Wenrich September 23, 2013 at 12:54 pm

So excited for class to start! I’ll share the news with my Silhouette buddies:)

6. Jeannie Phillips September 23, 2013 at 5:33 pm

OK, might have skipped this one – – except for that two-sided cut and print. Absolutely, positively just HAVE to know how to do this. Thanks Kerri!

7. Katie Jones September 24, 2013 at 6:36 am

Super excited! Just signed up!!!