my ‘digital’ mint+grey

As promised this week, here is my mint+grey page. The week was a little more wonky than expected and I am now off with my girls to St. George to see a couple plays for the weekend, so  it’s the digital life for me today. :)

[ Shapes | More Background Basics (circle background) / Here Kitty Kitty (title+cat) ]

Well, I’m so excited to have some time with my girls before my one girl goes on her mission. Two Broadway-quality plays in a very scenic outdoor venue amongst the red rocks and shopping and good food? Weather should be ideal? Yeah. It’s gonna be a good weekend.

Hope you have a fabulous one too!

2017-02-07T18:27:21+00:00 September 27th, 2013|pages|6 Comments

1. Rhadonda September 27, 2013 at 8:20 am

I LOVE your page!! You know how to do digital (and everything else for that matter!) Funny we both focused on our cats ( : Sounds like an awesome weekend, have fun. I can’t wait for the next challenge. I have ideas in my head for some unique projects.

2. {dawn} howells September 27, 2013 at 8:51 am

So beautiful, as always! Love what you did with your title! Makes me wish I had a cat!

3. Ruth G September 27, 2013 at 9:40 am

Sweet LO! And enjoy your time with your girls! Sounds like some wonderful memories will be made!

4. Trish September 27, 2013 at 1:02 pm

I know you will have a wonderful weekend with your girls, those times together are so sweet! I had my once a year manicure/pedicure with my daughter and I felt as if I was channeling you with my mint green fingernails and gray toenails color scheme! I did do a card layout, too. Thanks for your inspiration (in many ways!)

5. Paula September 27, 2013 at 2:11 pm

Fabulous page, Kerri. I love cats & I love mint & grey so this ticks all the boxes for me in eye candy.

Have a fantastic weekend with the girls, do some really girly stuff. I have my 4 weekly full body massage tomorrow afternoon to look forward to!

6. Sandy Evans September 27, 2013 at 2:26 pm

I love your layout. Super super cute.