Did You Know: Zoom+Move

Hey y’all! Just popping in with a quick video tutorial on how Zoom can affect the outcome of using Move, whether it be with just an Arrow key or a Shift-Arrow key.

2017-02-07T18:27:17+00:00 October 15th, 2013|tips and tricks, video tutorials|8 Comments

1. Annabelle Bulat October 15, 2013 at 12:00 pm

Thanks, Kerri! I did know this but I thought I learned it from you in one of your SIL classes!! Wait, now I’m thinking that it was something about zooming in & sizes being different. Well, anyway…

• Kerri October 15, 2013 at 12:06 pm

Yeah, I seem to remember saying it once in a class.
      But you know how you just forget about it for a while? :)
      I thought it would be good, since I just remembered again, to share it with everyone.

2. Fran October 15, 2013 at 12:40 pm

I didn’t know this. Thanks for your little did you know. I really appreciate it. I’m just trying to learn my Silhoutte.

3. Trish October 16, 2013 at 3:29 am

I didn’t KNOW! Thanks Kerri for sharing that info. Your bits of wisdom really impact my use and enjoyment of my Silhouette.

4. Lynette October 16, 2013 at 10:12 am

I didn’t know until I started taking you oh the places you’ll go class. Thanks for all the tidbits of info, here on the blog and in your classes. Wow! It’s amazing how knowledge is power…especially in software!

5. Alison October 17, 2013 at 1:06 am

Thank you for all your tips, Kerri. I have recently invested in a Silhouette Cameo and really appreciate your tips. I’ve purchased my first class and I’m slowly working through it. You have a very easy to follow style.

6. Teryl October 17, 2013 at 3:03 pm

When I view this page there is no video to click on–just a lot of white space.
    Do you have any idea why it isn’t showing up?
    Thanks in advance.

• Kerri October 17, 2013 at 3:08 pm

Hmm…not sure. It’s just a You Tube video and it works for me. Maybe try using a different browser and see if that makes a difference?