ho ho ho

Christmas will be here before we know it. We even have one tree up with some lights on it–only because we bought it last week and Jordan is leaving before Christmas. And yesterday we decided to get up some lights on the house before the weather goes nasty–starting today.

Lots of crafting and creating and all sorts of fun stuff going on right now before the true mayhem begins.

And that’s what’s so awesome about the kit that is now available today. A continuation, if you will, on a fabulous theme to go along with Jingle All The Way. I’ve been holding onto it until my commercial license options are up and going, but things never seem to go as planned, and I’m done waiting. :) So, if you want to use this at a commercial level, hold tight, hopefully it’ll be in place soon. Don’t want you to have to buy it twice. (P.S. watch my blog and FB for the news when ‘commercial’ has come to town…should be soon.)

The kit comes with five phrases for your cutting pleasure. But wait, there’s more! (You know I love saying that). Each title also comes on six different stylized 3×4 cards so you can add them to a tag, to your page, to a Project Life….what ever tickles your fancy!

The cards do  come in one PNG, otherwise you just have a bazillion files to deal with. And if you don’t have a graphics program like PS or PSE, but you do have Studio? Ohhhh, there’s a way to separate them there too! Take a look:

And my sweet creative team have had this in their hands for a bit too, so here’s what it looks like in action–coming from the ever-talented Miss Layle!

[ Designs | Ho Ho Ho ]

Totally love this idea! Right down to the definition paper (hello??) and the stars added to the outside of the frame. Oh, and sparkle me happy to, will ya? Fabulous, Miss Layle!

Here’s a bit from Layle:

Oh how I love decorating our house for Christmas!  Each year I pick up a few new decorations to add to my collection – whether it’s pillows, ornaments, trees – you name it, and if it’s Christmas, I love it!

This year I decided to make a few pieces to add to my collection. This frame was SUPER quick and easy to make. I picked up the 8×10 frame from Walmart and cut down the red glitter paper from American Crafts to fit inside.  On top of that I added a page cut from a dictionary. If you look closely, the page has the Christmas definition on it :)  I cut the ‘Santa Claus is Coming to Town’ from black card stock, adhered to the center of the dictionary page, then inserted inside the frame.  To add a little more sparkle, I colored Studio Calico wood veneer stars with Krylon gold leafing pen and then adhered them on top of the glass with small glue dots.  I’ll set the frame on an end table or on a shelf, but you could even hang if you wanted.
Thanks for letting me share!!

No, thank you Layle!
love.

2017-09-28T09:56:39+00:00 November 15th, 2013|digital kits, digital shapes, layle koncar, projects, video tutorials|17 Comments

1. Kitty November 15, 2013 at 8:58 am

Could you please tell me where to find the paper they used this is so awesome

• Kerri November 15, 2013 at 9:01 am

Layle talks about it…she used it from a dictionary.
      It’s an awesome idea, right? :)

2. Tania K November 15, 2013 at 9:05 am

Absolutely LOVE this!

3. Kitty November 15, 2013 at 10:29 am

I was so excited I didn’t see what she wrote thank you I love it!!! looking for a dictionary

4. Lara Read November 15, 2013 at 10:32 am

Thanks kerri for not waiting this is fantastic!. Hope you get everything straightened out with the licensing. Question about that, Is it okay to use your product to make things to use as gifts? Even if it is a gift that I will make several for our young women’s group? I assume it is okay if I am not selling the items to make money. But just want to make sure before I dive into the task. Thanks for sharing your great talent and Ideas you are awesome!

• Kerri November 15, 2013 at 10:47 am

Yep. Yep. Yep. Gifts is a-okay. Doing it for small groups in church or school for free is a-okay.

And Kitty….I think I need to go find me a random dictionary too. ;)

5. DawnN November 15, 2013 at 10:59 am

Super Cute –
    that frame is adorable – will look great next to Jingle all the way project on my to do list!

6. Cheryl :) November 15, 2013 at 12:52 pm

You’ve done it again…SUPER CUTE!!! Made your “JATW” frame to put on our mantle and love it! I put your words on a transparency, so can change it out with something else if I feel like it later… like one of these! Makes me want to put the Christmas Tree up NOW!!! Thanks Kerri and Miss Layle.

7. Tammy November 15, 2013 at 1:21 pm

I love the Santa Claus is coming to town so cute. And thanks Kerri for the quick tip.

8. Dolly November 15, 2013 at 2:44 pm

What a beautiful work of art Layle!! I noticed that dictionary paper right off the bat!!
    Kerri….I LOVE these titles, they are a beautiful script…perfect for the season! TFS :D

9. laura g. November 16, 2013 at 6:35 am

Love these!! I am would purchase them, but this year I am sticking to a religious theme all through out my PL (or if I get ambitious!) my DD…could you possibly make some that say Silent Night or Come Let Us Adore Him? etc? it is really hard to find religious journaling cards or themes to use while scrapbooking Christmas!! thanks!

• Kerri November 16, 2013 at 6:53 am

Hmm…you never know what might be coming next. ;)

10. Kitty November 16, 2013 at 3:25 pm

Hello ok went out shopping today got the frame and red card stock bought the ho ho ho set (LOVE IT) can you please tell me how you did the back dictionary paper had a hard time finding that no one had dictionaries?? So any help would be so helpful to make a very dear friend a beautiful gift for christmas :) thank you and Kerri love your stuff I have learn so much already thank you

11. Sophia Allison November 17, 2013 at 5:40 am

Beautiful, love it ♥

12. Steph November 17, 2013 at 9:32 am

Google “printable dictionary pages”, click on Images. A lot of vintage paper available, some even free!

13. Kitty November 17, 2013 at 10:03 am

THANK YOU I found some printing and putting it together thank you again