12 Days of Christmas |  Star+Hollyberry Border

We’re off to a late start on today’s freebie. So much going on in the Bradford home. Just sent my daughter into the Missionary Training Center (MTC) today to prepare for her mission in Jacksonville, Florida. She’s going to be an awesome missionary! Here’s a few photos from today.

family-at-temple

mom-and-dadkids-at-templetemple-mtc

We went to the Provo Temple, which is just up the hill from the MTC, to take some pictures. It was soooo bright!

We’re sure gonna miss her, but for whatever reason, 18 months seems like it’s gonna go by so much faster than Zach’s 24 months. I think time will fly. I hope. ;)

___________________

And now for today’s freebie, which will be available for free today and tomorrow since it’s up later than usual. Just a sweet little holiday border for ya.

star-holly-border

To download this for free–today and tomorrow only–click HERE.

This is no longer available as a freebie, but you can find it in the store.

Now, back to my cozy blanket and jammies.
And yes, I realize it’s still the afternoon, but at least I’m not in bed. ;)

2017-10-17T20:47:02+00:00 December 18th, 2013|Uncategorized|21 Comments

1. Sally December 18, 2013 at 4:46 pm

Big hugs to you Kerri! It’s so bittersweet to send off a missionary.

2. Rhadonda December 18, 2013 at 4:58 pm

Thanks for taking the time even with special family things going on. Is there a rule about blankets and jammies? I think not!

3. MaggieAlvarez December 18, 2013 at 5:04 pm

Congratulations…
    I live in México City and served a mission in California Ventura. I spent 2 Christmases in the field and I still remember them as my most wonderful Christmases. Now enjoy the privilege of being a missionary mom.
    Hugs all the way from Mexico.
    Maggie Alvarez

4. Sandy_in_MD December 18, 2013 at 5:05 pm

What a special time in your daughter’s life! I hope her 18 months goes quickly for you. Thanks for taking time out of your busy schedule to create these awesome Christmas freebies.

5. Susan Miller December 18, 2013 at 5:08 pm

Your pictures of your family are beautiful! Good luck–I’m sure it will go by fast, but not fast enough for a Mom!

6. Melanie A. December 18, 2013 at 5:29 pm

Hugs to you and her. I know she will have a wonderful experience just as Zach did, but I know you will all miss each other as well.

7. peggy dannel December 18, 2013 at 5:39 pm

thinking of you in the days to come .Its hard on momma’s

8. Cindy December 18, 2013 at 5:48 pm

What beautiful country you live in; the backdrop on your photos are gorgeous! I’m sure the time will zip right by for your daughter, but for a mom, it’s always hard when your baby is so far away. It will be an amazing adventure tho!!
    Thank you for taking the time to post a great freebie!!
    MERRY CHRISTMAS!
    Cindy

9. LinhC December 18, 2013 at 6:16 pm

Aww, sweet family photos! Thanks for the awesome Christmas freebies. Also, your daughter’s bow tie blouse is awesome. May I ask where she got it from because my daughter LOVES all things bow-ties and would adore that blouse!

• Kerri December 18, 2013 at 6:26 pm

Thanks for all the sweet comments!
      And we got her bow tie blouse at Kohls. :)

10. Gwen Lords December 18, 2013 at 6:24 pm

Oh this is such a happy and sad day!! She will be an incredible missionary and touch many lives I am sure. We adored our sister missionaries and they were amazing! Good luck to her and bless you all!

11. Cynthia B. December 18, 2013 at 7:37 pm

Thanks for the cut file! I’m sure she’ll do great!

12. Jocelan December 18, 2013 at 7:40 pm

Lovely pictures,I haven’t seen the provo temple when we have been down in US.Thanks for the great cut file.
    Blessings Jocelan

13. Terri Marchbanks December 18, 2013 at 8:33 pm

I know you will miss her Kerri, but what a proud Momma you must be…STUNNING PHOTOS What an Awesome job of raising children into wonderful adults…xoxoxo
    ps Thanks so much for the Fab border HUGS

14. MizDenise December 18, 2013 at 8:53 pm

Thank you for the freebie – and fir sharing your precious family time with us! Lovely photos!

15. Kathi Z December 18, 2013 at 8:56 pm

Thanks Kerri~~

16. Phyllis B. December 18, 2013 at 9:56 pm

You should have just skipped today! She will do well, you know… I think it is harder on mom! Enjoy your PJ’s!

17. Tiffany December 18, 2013 at 10:44 pm

Please do not even apologize for a late freebie!! Your family comes first; freebies are far down on the list of ‘must-do’. I appreciate your freebies–so nicely made. And as far a I’m concerned we should all live in our jammies and have a cozy blanket with us at all times! ;-)

18. Lindy December 18, 2013 at 10:50 pm

Thanks for the file, Kerri! Wishing your family all the best!

19. SusanE December 18, 2013 at 11:29 pm

I am enjoying your freebies…thanks so much.
    I recently read this definition of a sister missionary. Perhaps you already know of it. Sorry that I cannot give proper credit, but it is tender, beautiful, and true, so thought I’d share. “A sister missionary is one who leaves her family for 18 months so others can be with their family for eternity.”
    My best wishes to both mom and missionary.

20. j December 19, 2013 at 1:10 am