you got this

This weekend I’ve been playing with my brush script skills…or rather, learning some brush script skills. And the first thing I wanted to make was some words of encouragement for my daughter who’s out in Florida right now. Of course, it kind of turned into my own mantra as I was getting used to how all that brush script stuff worked.

And this was the fruit of my labor.

you-got-this22014-02-22 12.37.33-2

It comes as both a printable in the original brushy-looking art form as well as a cut file that’s been modified for better cutting.

And right now you can get it for free if you’ve signed up for the newsletter that will go out tomorrow (Monday). On Tuesday it’ll be available in the store.

To be sure you’re on the newsletter list, go to the My Account in the upper right and scroll down to the Newsletter section. The newsletter is different than getting blog updates by email.

The first newsletter with my first brush script project goes out tomorrow! :)

2017-10-17T16:13:04+00:00 February 23rd, 2014|Uncategorized|27 Comments

1. Barbara February 23, 2014 at 9:06 am

Kerri,
    I do not see newsletter under my account. I could be looking in the wrong place. Please help.

• Kerri February 23, 2014 at 11:02 am

Hey Barbara!
      Make sure you are logged in and then scroll down. Let me know if the Newsletter option is there for you….it should be. :)

2. Andrea DeBruler February 23, 2014 at 11:10 am

Love your work and would like to start receiving your newsletter!

Thanks,
    Andrea

3. Brenda February 23, 2014 at 11:40 am

I signed up for the newsletter – thanks for the reminder since I thought I already had. Have a great Sunday.

4. yolande k February 23, 2014 at 12:53 pm

Merci, merci beaucoup Kerri ! I signed up for the newsletter too !
    Bon dimanche chez toi

5. Cynthia Theriault February 23, 2014 at 2:25 pm

YES…YES….YES…your brush script is as beautiful as your handwriting…more, more, more !!!!

6. Barbara February 23, 2014 at 2:45 pm

Found it – thanks Kerri – I was looking on the right side instead of down the middle. :-) oops. I’m subscribing now.

7. scrapchick/Carrie February 23, 2014 at 2:45 pm

Love it! Beautiful work! Can’t wait – thank you!

8. Jessie February 23, 2014 at 3:20 pm

What FUN!

9. jeni February 23, 2014 at 3:33 pm

i love this!! just signed up for the newsletter!! I love your work girl!!

10. Stephanie February 23, 2014 at 6:33 pm

Hi Kerri, I went to sign up but the check box is already ticked for ‘General Subscription’. Is this correct or am I looking in the wrong area? Thanks :-)

11. Sherry107 February 23, 2014 at 8:03 pm

Love this!! Can’t imagine how hard it was!!! TFS!!! Just getting to know my Silhouette! So anxious to give this a try!

12. lacrevette85 February 24, 2014 at 1:18 am

merci beaucoup Kerri , j’aime ton travail et aimerais recevoir ta news letter,

13. Nashonne February 24, 2014 at 8:29 am

When does the newsletter sent out? I signed up today.

• Kerri February 24, 2014 at 8:41 am

It’ll probably go out later today to make sure that everyone who wants to sign up can have a chance. :)

14. Sandy Evans February 24, 2014 at 9:57 am

I thought I was signed up for your newsletter….I don’t know where to go to sign up, I am getting emails from you. I can’t seem to be able to download this. ;-(

15. Sandy Evans February 24, 2014 at 10:04 am

Kerri, I followed the instructions on signing up for your newsletter, apparently I wasn’t signed up for it, I don’t know why I get emails from you. So I checked the box to sign up for it and got an email that it was successful, BUT how do I get THIS AWESOME script ????? Hoping you are able to check your blog today so I can get it. Thanks
    Sandy

• Kerri February 24, 2014 at 10:11 am

It hasn’t gone out just yet…so you are good! :)

16. Sandy Evans February 24, 2014 at 10:53 am

thank you so much Kerri. So excited to get your newsletter AND this awesome script. Thank you for sharing.
    Sandy

17. Sandy Lewis February 24, 2014 at 12:36 pm

Kerri, I get your newsletter (email) and I don’t know how to get the free file. I’ve even taken your Silhouette classes – thank you for teaching me how to use my machine!

• Kerri February 24, 2014 at 12:44 pm

Hey Sandy!
      So getting the blog updates by email is different than getting the newsletter. To sign up for the newsletter–or to see if you’ve already signed up, log into your My Account (upper right) and scroll down to the Newsletter section. It will let you know yea or nay. :)

18. fran February 24, 2014 at 2:08 pm

I get e-mails from you but have been checking all day, waiting to get this wonderful freebie…………has it gone out yet??

19. Kim Hansen February 24, 2014 at 5:41 pm

Hi Kerri, it’s Monday afternoon. Is it too late to receive your freebie “You got it.” I’m just noticing this today and went into check the box for the newsletter. Thank you. Kim

• Kerri February 24, 2014 at 6:12 pm

Hey Kim!
      Yeah, it’s already gone out. I had to make a cut-off time some time. But you can get it in the store here soon (later tonight or in the morning). It’s only .99, so it’s not a piggy bank breaker. ;)

20. Amber February 25, 2014 at 8:31 am

I get your newsletter and received an email that the newsletters were going out. I checked last night and there was nothing there. I checked back this morning and there’s still nothing under “Newsletter” block under My Account. Am I looking in the wrong spot?

21. Amber February 25, 2014 at 8:37 am

***Wanted to let you know that the digital file was in the email but I cannot access the newsletter from My Account ;)

Thank you for the awesome file! I’m going to go play!

22. Lara Read February 25, 2014 at 12:01 pm

Thank you so much this is amazing! Can’t wait to see what else you paint for us ;) Love it!