the party is over?

Wow! What  week we had, right? So much wonderful inspiration from our Creative Team, videos, new kits…all sorts of fun things!

I sort of feel like I’m coming down off a sugar rush or something though. So much posting and sharing! It was crazy!

So the question is, did you get lots of stuff done on the big National Scrapbook Day? I was busy getting some work done on the new Here There Everywhere class…..

….which starts in two weeks!

Can you believe it???

I spent my Saturday participating in Big Picture Classes’ 10,000 shares. If you’re not part of the other KBS social media, here’s a few little sneaks on the class that you may have missed.

Let’s start with the overall page share. Can I just say how much I love photo templates?

sneak-santa-monica

And then here are some other itty bitty sneaks.
How can something so simple be so fun? I love this  sweet little element.

sneak-disney-d

The letters here are under 1/8″, if you can believe it!

sneak-ca

sneak-moments

We will be learning so many great techniques in this class that not only you can use for your travel photos, but for any project. I love to maximize my art and my skills. :)

_________________

Well goodness gracious, I do believe it is the fifth of May. That would be Cinco de Mayo, yes? How’s about we have a little freebie in honor of the day. I remember my kids used to celebrate it at school with all sorts of festivities. Now with no kids in school? Hmm. Maybe we should go out to our favorite Mexican restaurant tonight….Maria Bonitas. Divine!

So to help you record some of those memories, here’s a freebie title just for you.

cinco_de_mayo_sample

To download this image–forever free–click HERE.

___________________

And now for the randomly drawn winners! They would be:

Carol Ralston
  Melissa Stoffels
  Susan Benevigna

Congratulations ladies! I will be emailing you to let you know how to claim your prize!

Hmm…now I need to go find me some more sugar….

2017-06-08T14:00:58+00:00 May 5th, 2014|classes, freebies|10 Comments

1. Pam May 5, 2014 at 7:33 am

Happy Cinco de Mayo! Thank you for the freebie!

2. linda May 5, 2014 at 9:35 am

Happy Cinco De Mayo to you! Thank You for the freebie!!! Oh, Fiesta on!

3. yolande k May 5, 2014 at 2:22 pm

Tes photos sont magnifiques ! Merci pour ce freebie, Kerri !
    Bises

4. Joan May 5, 2014 at 3:04 pm

I am so excited for this class to begin! Totally unsolicited folks- Kerri’s classes are awesome! You will learn so much and she presents the material in a way that makes it easy to follow!

• Kerri May 5, 2014 at 3:22 pm

Aw, Joan…thanks for your sweet words! :)

5. Louise Fortune May 6, 2014 at 12:45 am

I would love some advice about settings and cutting small letters/designs. I have replaced my blade and cutting mat and tried various settings and used double cut all to no avail.

My cameo “picks” up the edges of the letters particularly pointy letters M,N,V,W,Y,A and “misses” cutting the points, I always have to go over them with a scalpel. It often does it with the bigger design too, so i am sure I don’t have it set up properly. Its almost like it cuts lighter as it makes a turn so any corners are not cut through properly,

I am using textured bazzill card stock and just use the settings on the cameo menu which I think is speed 3 and max thickness 33

any advice appreciated as I would love to attempt some more complex or delicate designs.

Louise

6. Trish May 6, 2014 at 6:12 am

Thanks kerri for the freebie in your wonderful handwriting! Love it!

7. Jenell May 6, 2014 at 3:17 pm

Thanks a bunch for the freebie!

8. Carol May 7, 2014 at 8:44 pm

Thank you so much Kerri. Now off for some fun shopping!!

9. Vanessa Babin May 5, 2015 at 9:24 am

Love the freebie. Happy Cinco de Mayo! Thanks!