friday freebie: let’s just do today

I don’t think I’ve heard four more important words than these lately.

They are powerful.

They send a message.

They create empowerment.

They create attitude.

They also create a sense of living in the moment and working on the day–being submerged in everyone around you and those that you love.

It makes you want to just hug everyone close to you and savor each moment.

It’s a mantra from a dear friend of mine who’s battling cancer….again.

I can’t even imagine.

She has an amazing spirit, a positive attitude, and a generous heart. She will do anything for you and go above and beyond what is needed.

And when she shared with me her new mantra, I needed to write it up for her.

I’d had plans to do a freebie today with a Mother’s Day theme, and while this isn’t specifically about ‘mom’, I thought it tied in well. With her permission, I’m sharing it with you today.

lets_just_do_today-example

To download this–forever free–click HERE.

It’s about living in the moment.

Being present.

Soaking in what each day has to offer and taking it head on–the good and the bad.

Not taking anything for granted.

It’s about taking life one day at a time.

And as a mom, I feel like that’s what us moms should be about.

I hope you all have the most wonderful of Mother’s Days, whether you’re a mom, a daughter, a grandmother, aunt or family friend.

Love everyone you are with.

Let’s just do today.

p.s. I get to Skype with my missionary daughter for Mother’s Day. I haven’t been able to see and talk to her since December 18.  What a great day Sunday will be!

2017-05-29T20:08:34+00:00May 9th, 2014|freebies|20 Comments

1. Susan P May 9, 2014 at 6:50 am

Happy Mother’s Day to you too Kerri! Enjoy your time skypping with Jordan! Thanks for the freebie – a good phrase to live by.

2. Pam May 9, 2014 at 7:09 am

What a wonderful motto! Thank your friend for letting you share it with us & to you for the beautiful freebie!
    Enjoy your skype with your daughter & have a wonderful Mother’s Day!

3. Michelle May 9, 2014 at 8:02 am

Happy Mother’s Day, Kerri. Enjoy your video chat with your daughter. Wishing your friend all the best and that she goes into remission, and will be cancer free.

4. Kathleen Driggers May 9, 2014 at 9:04 am

Thank you so much, this file has an important meaning behind it for me and my family…

5. Donna G. May 9, 2014 at 11:33 am

Thanks, Kerri! Lovely cards!!!

6. Sandy R. May 9, 2014 at 12:55 pm

Thank you Kerri, I needed this reminder today… Things not going well at all but there is always someone out there struggling harder. So I’ll take your advice and “Just do today”! It certainly could have been worse. Thanks for the reminder and the freebie!

7. yolande k May 9, 2014 at 3:59 pm

Merci beaucoup Kerri !
    Bises

8. LisaM6 May 9, 2014 at 4:28 pm

Thanks Kerri~ Hope you have a wonderful Mother’s Day talking to your daughter. :)

9. Julie May 9, 2014 at 4:46 pm

YES! Let’s do it today because there’s no definite tomorrow.

True true.

Thanks for the goodie and have a wonderful time with your daughter.

10. Ashley May 9, 2014 at 6:00 pm

Beautiful. Thanks for sharing!!

11. Melissa Johnson May 10, 2014 at 12:31 am

Thanks so much for the freebie! Just love it. Melissa

12. Véro May 10, 2014 at 1:08 am

Thanks a lot
    Have a good day
    Hugs and kisses from France

13. Lynette Ballard May 10, 2014 at 3:24 pm

Well, you’re just filling up my little brain with all sorts of ideas for wall art for my family room. You’re making my life easy! Thank you! This is such a great thought especially for moms, because sometimes life is a little overwhelming that to do just today is good. Sometimes I think it could say, “Let’s just do the next 10 minutes…or until naptime. :)” Enjoy skyping with your daughter! That will be fun! I get to facetime my sister (she’s serving in Georgia) tomorrow at my mom’s, super excited!

14. […] used Kerri Bradford’s free cut (found HERE) for my first official cut, I love how great it came out, especially for having no idea what […]

15. Kathy Wade May 12, 2014 at 10:56 am

Awesome post and saying! Thanks so much for the freebie!

16. Trish May 12, 2014 at 3:06 pm

Thank you Kerri for this wonderful sentiment and the story behind it. We can all use this reminder to be in today!

17. Phyllis B. May 12, 2014 at 11:50 pm

Thank you, Kerri! I hope your “Skypeing” went beautifully with your daughter! That is too long to go without seeing and talking with a daughter! Thanks again… You are very special!

18. j May 25, 2014 at 5:45 am

ty

19. […] background) / Love: Every Little Thing ('Together' tab, 'Here and There' tab); 'Let's Do' from 'Let's Just Do Today' freebie […]

20. kendell June 30, 2014 at 8:26 am

Thanks for sharing your work, it is really appreciated – Time to Graduate – great idea – yes I have 3 children who have graduated and I still haven’t as yet SB their pages, I will have to do it soon.