Two Fer Tuesday: Minus One, Plus One

Gotcha confused by that title?

Well, today’s Two-Fer is minus one Two-Fer.

Which meeeeeaaaaaans, that there are sale items, but no new kit.

And that’s becaaaauuuuuuse of the ‘plus one’ in the house.

jordan-costa-vida

This cute little twink had to come home from her mission in Jacksonville Florida  for health reasons. It has been quite the whirlwind these past few days. We found out on Wednesday that she’d still been struggling to get healthy over the past month and that it was a strong possibility that she’d have to come home to get better. On Thursday we found out that she was for sure coming home and we picked her up Friday night. She can return after six months (it’s a mandatory waiting period for all medical-issue missionaries) and finish the remaining time, but she doesn’t have to. She’s considered to have served a mission.

Her choice of “I’m back and I want to eat at….” dinner location? Had to be Costa Vida, which is where I took this picture of her. And she happened to have come home on a cool day when the high was only 77 degrees and when you’re coming from 90s and 90%+ humidity? Felt good to us and cold to her. :)

I have to admit, it’s fun having her home, but it’s also very emotionally conflicting for them when they have to return home sooner than expected. But everything happens for a reason and she is where she is suppose to be.

So we’ve been spending our last few days getting ready for her to come back as well as just spend some QT with her in general now that she’s home. And therefore, the kit I had been working on last week for today isn’t quite finished.

But I do have a sneak peek at what’s coming. Should be available by the week’s end.

county-fair-sneak

And now, for the 2.99-er sale items!

Remember, they are on sale for today only.

And because I’m lacking one two-fer, I’m adding a couple extra sale items for the fun of it.
(click on the image to be taken to the kit in the store)

background-basics     background-basics-more  life-additions     life-additions-2    lifeadditions-weeklies     life-additions-weeklies-2

life-additions-backgrounds

Just a bunch of fun things for any occasion, but especially Project Life.

2017-05-20T12:43:02+00:00 July 1st, 2014|cuttables|6 Comments

1. Nashonne July 1, 2014 at 7:38 am

Welcome home Jordan!!!!

2. Angie Henderson July 1, 2014 at 8:10 am

God is ALWAYS in control. :) I pray your girl gets better quickly.

3. Ruth G July 1, 2014 at 9:51 am

I love the look of your new kit! Super fun to see the PL style card in the mix! <3 that! Lots of great files on sale, too! I'm loving these Two-sdays!!!

I hope everything is OK and that your daughter gets better soon. I guess that's one of those things about kids, you never know what's going to happen next! I sure being at home with help her get better quicker, though.

Take care of you and yours! I know I'll manage until you've got time to give us some fun new files to play with!

4. Melissa Bell July 1, 2014 at 1:03 pm

Big hugs to your daughter! I came home from my mission after only having been in the MTC for three weeks. But right from the start I could see God’s guiding hand. I actually remained a missionary at home for three months with my mom as my companion. It was a challenging time but a time where I learned so much about myself and what Heavenly Father had in store for me. I wouldn’t change a thing and I don’t have any regrets for not “serving” the mission I had set out to serve. :)

5. Lynette July 1, 2014 at 1:48 pm

The new kit looks like a blast! Don’t stress about getting it done super fast. We understand that things happen, especially when it’s involving your family and health issues. I hope that being home can help Jordan get healthy, and that she will be able to do whatever she chooses and feel good about it once the 6 month period is up.

6. Viv July 1, 2014 at 3:10 pm

Best to Jordan! She’s such a cutie -she won’t be down for long! I’m sure the time spent out in the field has already been a great learning experience! Miss you guys. :)