12 Days of Christmas | Day 12 | Santa + Elves + Lots of Words

We are down to the twelfth and final day of our 12 Days of Christmas event. Have you had as much fun as I have? I have loved seeing what our creative team has made with their two little pink hands. Our guests have been absolutely delightful. And I hope you were able to stock up on some free goodies throughout the past couple weeks.

If you could hear my big round of applause for all these talented ladies, it would be most deafening.

It’s a grand time of year, is it not?

But I haven’t even begun shopping, really. And let’s not talk about the ‘haven’t decorated yet’ factor either. Oy vey.

Sad…really sad. :)

Well, today we have something just spectacular coming from Miss Maggie. That girl has taken some of the freebies from this event and made the most marvelous page!

(Could I use more elaborate adjectives??? It’s just ’cause it’s so awesome.)

Let’s take a gander, shall we?

SONY DSC
SONY DSC
SONY DSC
SONY DSC

[ Designs | Santa+Elves Card / Merry Everything (fa la la) ]

I am going totally Utah on ya here with a big ol’ …

OH MY HECK!

Layers and layers of ‘frosting’ on this baby.  First off, printing the Santa+Elves card for a background for the whole page? love. And the fa la la’s? Freakin’ awesome! It is eye candy to the nth degree.

Here’s what Maggie has to say:

My kids adore our elf, Frosting…(they rename him every year…don’t ask why…I have no answer…this year he’s “Frosting”…), and he’s the focus of plenty of layouts each Christmas season. So when I saw Kerri’s “Santa & Elves” card, I knew I had to use it.

I opened up the cut file in Silhouette Studio and altered the card colors I bit. I also increased the size of the card so that I could use it as the patterned background paper for my page. I LOVE doing this with 3×4 or 4×6 cards!

One of my favorite ways to add texture and subtle accent to my pages is to use tone on tone paper and embellishments (especially white!)… so I cut out multiple copies of Kerri’s “Fa La La” cutfile from white cardstock and used them as a mat for my photo.

A few more little added bits and pieces, and done! I know it’s hard to see the “Fa La La” behind my photo…but believe me, it adds so much to this page. And I love how this almost looks like a magazine ad for the Santa & Elves Company…such a cool card design, Kerri!

Magazine ad is right, my friend.

Love it. Simply love it. I think I’m headed to my Silhouette right now to cut me some fa la la’s.

___________________

Now is the time for our very last one-day-only freebie.

holiday-verbiage

Some fun little holiday words, all in a row….or column…or something.

And for those that celebrate Christmas on the eve of the 24th?
I made one with that number too. :)

This is no longer available as a freebie, but you can get it in the store HERE.

___________________

Don’t forget to leave a comment in yesterday’s post for a chance to win KBS gift cards.
I’ll be drawing winners on Saturday.

Also, don’t forget the holiday sale
that’s going on all through December!

Save 20% on just about everything using the code MAGIC on orders of $15 or more.

2017-05-19T09:17:36+00:00 December 12th, 2014|maggie massey, pages|23 Comments

1. Sylvia December 12, 2014 at 1:37 am

So, so cute!!! Thanks so much!

2. Joy December 12, 2014 at 4:45 am

Thank you for all the wonderful gifts these past 12 days.

3. Sue W December 12, 2014 at 6:22 am

Thank you Kerri for another lovely gift and yet more inspiration!

4. Janet Trapp December 12, 2014 at 6:22 am

Awesome! Thanks for all the great gifts!

5. Michelle December 12, 2014 at 6:59 am

Thank you so much for all the 12 days of Christmas gifts each day – have so loved them and have plenty of use for all of them.
    Wishing you and yours a wonderful Christmas and new year too!

6. Cindy December 12, 2014 at 7:47 am

Thank you Kerri for giving us all your presents each year in the 12 Days! Don’t feel bad, I have done nothing to get ready this year(due to an injury) but I have prepared my heart, the most important preparation for the season! Merry Christmas!

7. Charlene December 12, 2014 at 7:54 am

Thank you so much for the 12 days of Christmas! You are such a talented designer and I appreciate you sharing your gifts with us:). Merry Christmas.

8. Barbara December 12, 2014 at 8:15 am

Thank you for the 12 days of great ideas and freebies. I love the inspiration your site gives me. I have gotten more use from my silhouette because of your classes and great products. Your classes gave me the information I needed to create and play and enjoy my creative side of life. Merry Christmas!

9. Ruth G December 12, 2014 at 8:25 am

Love this page! I love the fa la la’s (goes perfectly with the elf and the quote!) So funny that Maggie doesn’t know why her kids give the elf a new name every year and so awesome that she’s documenting it as I’m sure that’ll be something they will enjoy reminiscing about in years to come!
    Thanks so much for all you share, Kerri! I haven’t been as good about stopping is as I have in the past, but I have enjoyed everything you’ve shared this week!

10. Melanie A. December 12, 2014 at 8:30 am

Thank you again for another wonderful year of 12 Days of Christmas! I hope you and yours have a truly Merry Christmas!

11. Kim Smith December 12, 2014 at 8:38 am

Kerri, thank you for all of the wonderful Christmas freebies! Have a wonderful Christmas and a Happy New Year!

12. Sheila A. December 12, 2014 at 9:00 am

Thank you for the Christmas freebies! Have a nice holiday…

13. Diane December 12, 2014 at 10:37 am

Thanks so much for the great designs and your generosity in sharing them! Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

14. Sally December 12, 2014 at 10:38 am

Thank you for sharing your talent with us the past couple weeks. I love the beautiful file and the amazing page. You have an amazing design team.

15. Sherri Richmond December 12, 2014 at 12:09 pm

Thank you so much for sharing your 12 days of Christmas with us!! So generous and your website is wonderful!! Hope you and your family have a wonderful holiday season!

16. Stacia December 12, 2014 at 1:38 pm

Your work is so fun, thank you for sharing with us so generously! :-)

17. Pam K December 12, 2014 at 3:48 pm

What an adorable LO — just love it! Thanks, Kerri, the all the gifts you’ve given us. Hope you have a wonderful holiday season & a very Merry Christmas!

18. MizDenise December 12, 2014 at 5:38 pm

Thanks so very much for the set of freebies!

19. Tracy December 12, 2014 at 6:51 pm

You are so generous with your talents, both of you ladies. Thanks Kerri for the great freebies, now to find time to use them. Can I download some of that? I wish so much that we could but not possible but hopefully I can carve out sometime to play soon.
    Have a wonderful holiday season.

20. crystalnva December 12, 2014 at 7:05 pm

Beautiful goodies !!!! THANK YOU bunches :)…..

21. Nancy December 12, 2014 at 7:47 pm

Wonderful – thank you!

22. Lorretta December 13, 2014 at 12:39 pm

Thank you for the Christmas freebies, Kerri! It was so fun to see the new gift every morning…even better than finding the piece of chocolate in each day in the Christmas countdown calendar. Loved it! =)

23. […] Today’s Posts of Christmas Past moment comes to you from Miss Maggie. Last year she made this page and I fell in love with all the layers. She had me at white-on-white….and all those fa-la-la’s! Check out the whole thing HERE. […]