It’s A Big Freakin’ Awesome Day At KBS!

introducing

For some time–and by that I mean, a few years now–I’ve had a desire to create stamps. I’m not the most conventional stamper. I like stamps that accentuate a page rather than using them to make a card, like many stampers out there.

I adore words!

They are the perfect accent on your page.

And now I’m heading into a new chapter in my life…in my business. I love adding new chapters. And I’m excited to see where this one will take me.

Here’s the just the beginning of this beautiful new MONTHLY chapter.

TRAVELOGUE

stamps-travelogue

WANDERLUST

stamps-wanderlust

ONE FINE DAY

stamps-onefineday

LINE BY LINE

stamps-linebyline

TIME

stamps-time

TIME AGAIN

stamps-timeagain

Many of you saw this post last week and asked me what stamps I was using. Well, it was these baby! I think ‘Ate This’ is one of my faves.

2015-02-20 14.21.36

stamps-beautifulplaces

stamps-whereiwant

stamps-ilovetoday

stamps-tuesday

I love combining them with other stamps, like the Tuesday above with a date roller stamp. And you may have noticed a slight theme going on. In addition to my love of words, I have a love of travel. I’m anticipating another trip here soon and my mind went crazy with ideas for a project I’m working on. All of these can be used for many occasions, but I have my own little idea in mind on how to use them  in the near future. :)

Now what’s even cooler is you can also combine them amongst each other–mixing and matching stamp sets even! I will be showing some examples of fun ways to work with them tomorrow.

I’m so excited about this new chapter. But please be patient with me as I enter into the wonderful world of shipping physical product. I’m sure there will be fun new things I’ll learn along the way when it comes to how my store works and all the many ways of shipping. :)

For now though, shipping is only available to U.S. residents only.

Like I say…please be patient as I take my little chapter and learn from it. It’s a whole new world and eventually I would like to open up the purchase of stamps to all my customers in that world.

So be sure to check in during the week to see more examples.

And the beginning of next month? More baby!

Teasing will be a must, of course. ;)

2017-05-18T18:11:10+00:00 March 2nd, 2015|stamps|33 Comments

1. Janeen Beuchel March 2, 2015 at 11:51 am

Yay!!! I am so excited about these! I too love to stamp on my scrapbook layouts and it is so difficult to find good stamps for it. I literally yelled with excitement when I read this!!!! Ordering as soon as I can so I can have these to use in my travel album!!!!

2. Rebecca Fellows March 2, 2015 at 11:57 am

Wow! That IS freakin’ awesome!! Those look amazing! Makes me want to do more scrapbooking. I’ve been more of a card maker and maybe since you have a couple of card makers on your DT, you’ll come up with sentiment stamps in the future for cards? ;) So excited for you!!

3. Dolly/ scrapthat March 2, 2015 at 11:58 am

Well I am THRILLED to hear this news Kerri!! (even though I can’t personally get them being CDN and all) I am going on a trip across parts of the US this summer and I know your stamps would be fabulous accents to my pages!!
    Here’s hoping somehow someway I can get these by the time I go to document my trip! :D
    TFS I know these will be AWESOME!! :D

4. Ramie March 2, 2015 at 12:05 pm

Any chance these will be available as digital stamps?! I’m a digital scrapper and LOVE these!!!!
    Thanks.

• Kerri March 2, 2015 at 12:12 pm

Ramie,
      The thought has crossed my mind.
      My Magic 8 Ball says ‘All Signs Point To Yes.’ :)

• Ramie March 2, 2015 at 12:35 pm

Sweet!!! Patiently (tapping fingers on desk) waiting! :) Thanks!

5. Julie C March 2, 2015 at 12:09 pm

How fun!! Congrats and I’m looking forward to getting my hands on some and seeing the new ones!

6. heidig March 2, 2015 at 12:28 pm

How exciting – congrats! Can’t wait to see more.

7. Ilona March 2, 2015 at 12:47 pm

oh pleeeeeease make them available for non US residents too!! ;-)

8. Tracy March 2, 2015 at 1:08 pm

Congratulations…so exciting!! Love them!

9. Ruth G March 2, 2015 at 1:22 pm

Love these! Love that your focus is on memory-keeping with your stamps! You are awesome with words and images and these are all kinds of wonderful! Thanks so much! Headed to check out your store!!!!

10. Kelly March 2, 2015 at 2:19 pm

What an AWESOME set of stamps! Absolutely love all of them.

11. Jeanene March 2, 2015 at 2:20 pm

I love these stamps! I need to consider which ones to buy, and I would love to seem them in digital form to easily add directly onto photos. Thank you for NOT offering yet another subscription based product!

12. Lorretta March 2, 2015 at 2:34 pm

Yay!!! Congratulations! I’m so happy for you — and for us! =) heehee. I love these stamps!

13. Sue FitzGerald March 2, 2015 at 2:57 pm

Oh my goodness my tummy just did a loopdy loo of excitement. I did wonder why you didn’t answer when everyone was asking about the stamp set you used. Can’t wait for you to start shipping internationally as there will be at least 4 (ok 5) sets that I would love to buy. Awesome job Kerri, big thumbs up.

14. Jen Gallacher March 2, 2015 at 3:00 pm

So incredibly happy for you!! You’ve always had a great sense of design and style and these are beautiful. Congrats, my friend!

15. Sue Alg March 2, 2015 at 3:26 pm

Congratulations on this new venture.

16. Cristina March 2, 2015 at 3:34 pm

So excited!! Congrats! These look fantastic!

17. Jenny W March 2, 2015 at 4:57 pm

NOOOOO!!!! I want them!!! NOW!!!!!! US delivery only :( Hopefully things run smoothly for you, so you can let us international people get our hands on these absolutely perfect stamps….. soon???

18. Cynthia B. March 2, 2015 at 5:25 pm

so happy that you’ve added stamps to your product offerings! They look great!!

19. Cindy Brooks March 2, 2015 at 5:25 pm

Congratulations on your new venture! I am always looking for travel stamps and I want these, all of them! How long do we have to cool our heels for these??? These are perfection!

• Kerri March 2, 2015 at 5:35 pm

Cindy
      These will be available as long as people want to buy them. :) And will definitely still be available to my peeps around the world eventually. That being said, my initial stock is going fast, so I’ll be having to do a reorder soon. The company that produces them are fairly quick on orders, so at most it would be two weeks. So if you want them sooner rather than later, I’d suggest picking it up now.

And speaking of the stock going fast (much faster than I anticipated)–I just want to express a quick heart-felt thank you to all the support on these stamps!

• jenn shurkus March 3, 2015 at 7:19 am

just placed my 1st order :) a few i wanted were out of stock- how will we know when you restock? :)

20. Michelle coleman March 2, 2015 at 5:25 pm

Beautiful!

21. Fetty March 2, 2015 at 5:27 pm

So excited for these! They are really versatile, ones that I’ll use over and over. I hope by the time you open internationally, these sets are still available!!

22. donna mikasa March 2, 2015 at 5:41 pm

Yay for stamps! I love “Time”. That font is so yummy!

23. StacieD March 2, 2015 at 6:14 pm

Love your script stamps!

24. vicki March 2, 2015 at 6:41 pm

Congratulations! They are fabulous! I so admire you – wish I had half your ambition and talent.

25. Audrey V March 2, 2015 at 7:06 pm

oh my gosh, I love, love, love all of them. I NEED ALL OF THEM!! And I was just thinking how I haven’t really been inspired to buy anything in a while. Can’t wait to see what else you have up your sleeve.
    Very exciting.

26. Audrey V March 2, 2015 at 7:09 pm

omg, I love these, I need these! And I was just thinking that I have not been inspired to buy anything in a while. Can’t wait to see what else you have planned. So exciting!

27. Melanie A. March 2, 2015 at 8:00 pm

Seriously I’m already too late!!! I wanted those two travel ones SO bad. Will you send an email or a facebook post as soon as you get more in?! Congrats on the new adventure. I should have KNOWN!

28. Laurel S March 2, 2015 at 9:18 pm

LOVE these!

29. JeannieL March 9, 2015 at 10:40 am

Congrats on your new venture! I’m loving those stamps already especially the travel ones. Will you be looking at including these as digital stamps? As much as I do enjoy paper scrapping, I’m trying digi scrapping now. It’ll be awesome to be able to use these stamps.