Designer Edition One….Time To Say Goodbye

beauty-shot-de1-goodbye

The time has come to say goodbye to another awesome class. The Designer Edition One class using Studio version 2 has been a beauty of a class, but it’s time to make way for more goodness in an all-new Designer Edition class using version 3 (that hasn’t been officially announced yet).

There are lots of great new features in v3 that we need to explore, but the techniques learned and projects made in the current Designer Edition class are still oh so fabulous!

If you’ve been wanting to learn a bit more about the Designer Edition, now is a great time to pick up this class and save 40%!

The class will be off to the Bahamas for retirement come June 30.

For those that purchase this class, you will always have access to it even after it’s been retired, so no need to worry about having to hurry and get ‘er done.

And speaking of classes, this week is the last chance to save $5 on the all-new second class in the Silhouette series, Custom Made.

Class starts Monday the 18th!

custom_made_2

2017-05-18T16:31:20+00:00 May 11th, 2015|classes|9 Comments

1. Danni P May 11, 2015 at 2:59 pm

Would we still have access to it after its retried (if we buy it)?

• Kerri May 11, 2015 at 3:00 pm

Yes…it’s stated there in the blog post too. :)

• danni p May 11, 2015 at 3:05 pm

opps , meant to say retired.

2. Kathy Kohner May 28, 2015 at 9:49 am

Kerri,
    I ordered the Silhouette Version 2 class. I really enjoyed and the finished products were super cute. I learned a lot. My question is though that none of the links to the Jessica Sprague stuff is current. I contacted them but so far, they have only sent me to a new link for the Asian link. I really would like to have all the stuff from the class. Is there a way to send me new links to the other things of Jessica’s? Thank you. Kathy Kohner

• Kerri May 28, 2015 at 10:03 pm

Hey Kathy!
      Yeah, it was kind of bad timing on retiring it and her updating her website.
      I’m actually working through this tomorrow, so stay tuned…we’ll get it figured out.

• Kerri May 29, 2015 at 1:22 pm

Hey Kathy! I’ve updated the link on the site, so hopefully it’s all there now. :)

3. Patricia June 8, 2015 at 7:40 pm

THIS IS REGARDING A POST YOU HAVE ON 12/29/11 ABOUT GETTING CLEANER CUTS ON SILHOUETTE. WOULD NOT LET ME POST THERE SO AM DOING SO HERE AS I AM SO HAPPY IT HAS WORKED FOR ME.

I simply can’t tell you how absolutely excited I am about finding this site and this article. You have saved my brain injured sanity. I wish I knew if you still read this.
    I have spent 2 frustrating weeks ruining paper and vinyl while changing up setting to what I was being told by others trying to help out. THIS HAS TRULY BEEN A BLESSING FOR ME TO FIND.
    Thank you so very much !!
    HUGS

• Kerri June 8, 2015 at 8:02 pm

Yay! So happy it worked for you!
      Have fun cutting! :)

• Patricia June 8, 2015 at 8:40 pm

Thank YOU !!
        I am cutting away non-stop now.
        for a super beginner…I’m great !!