Folders for Planners and Travelers Notebooks

There is one thing that has been on my to-do list for months now–ever since I decided to use a Midori Travelers Notebook for our cross-country trip.

I knew that I wanted to add pages and layers to it in file folder form as well as dividers. Then when Layle asked for some of these same Planner/Notebook designs, I was so happy that it aligned with my wishes to force me to finally get ’em done!

It’s amazing what a little washi tape can do for having fun, especially in a book that doesn’t have any rings to add pages.

What I love about this kit is that not only can you create simple folder designs with little slits for ‘pockets’, but there are also a set of designs that you can use to add your own favorite background design to inset into the folder. Kind of goes a little like this:

And just because I know you’ll ask…yes, yes I have a video for that. :)
Also, there will be more sizes, like A5, 6×8 and Personal coming, so watch for those!

2017-05-09T16:38:08+00:00 June 15th, 2015|digital shapes, planners, travelers notebook, video tutorials|10 Comments

1. Barbara June 15, 2015 at 9:20 pm

Awesome! I could see some other uses for these too!!

2. Daniela Dobson June 16, 2015 at 7:54 am

I just love this! Thanks for sharing.

3. Layle Koncar June 16, 2015 at 12:49 pm

yay, yay, YAY! Off to play!!

4. donna c June 16, 2015 at 3:31 pm

WOULD LOVE TO see some for my Kikki K A5 planner with perfectly lined up holes in them! :)

• Kerri June 16, 2015 at 3:40 pm

Ah yes. Them holes. I decided not to put holes in these designs for a few reasons, but mostly because it would be a logistical nightmare trying to accommodate for so many planners. Because if I did one, then I’d have to do others and then the files it would require to save them all…oy vey. :) I couldn’t just do one and not others.

So I figured that most people would have a hole punching process already in place, whether they do it by hand or by hole punches made for that system.

• donna c June 16, 2015 at 3:43 pm

Ahh….darn! If anyone could do it Kerri could! But…I totally get it…a girl can dream.:) I do have a nifty A5 hole punch but I’m lazy! HA!

Can I resize these for A5? Just make ’em bigger? :)

• Kerri June 16, 2015 at 3:48 pm

I know….I really wanted to do it too, on account-a I like trying to make things as convenient as possible. :)
          I’m also in the process of making A5 folders, so stay tuned…

• donna c June 16, 2015 at 3:49 pm

Oh so patiently ;) thanks! :)

5. Kathleen D June 17, 2015 at 6:28 am

These look cool!

6. dawn April 3, 2016 at 7:55 pm

hi kerri!
    can i just say that i’m super excited to find that you’re on this bandwagon!! i just discovered chic sparrow’s TN and i’m in love!! i don’t see the A5 folder yet though… is it still in the works? i absolutely adore your products! i used them when i did project life a few years back. So happy to be able to continue them with my latest obsession!