It had to be done, right? A fab font called Summer when we are just days away from the official first day of summer?
What I like:
- The uppercase style. It has such a casual appearance and just looks really great. The lowercase style? Eh. Not so much. I’d much rather alter size in capitals like what’s shown here.
- The handwritten, tall and narrow of it all.
- Use the characters from the font to create ‘decoration’ like the plus signs.
- Since the free version only comes in a Light font, use a stroke (PS), Line Thickness (Studio), or even Offset (Studio) to create a bolder look like the example.
- This is ‘craft cutter friendly’ only if you thicken it first.
Please be sure to check the license before using it commercially as licenses are subject to change.