Let’s Get This Party Started!

birthday 6 sq 2 web

Six years ago today I had a new baby…of the digital kind. I decided to take the plunge into the wonderful world of self-employment, creativity and endless possibilities and Kerri Bradford Studio was born

Today we celebrate!

And it’s doubly celebratory for me because….helllooooo….the store is back to working and you can access your classes! That all came to fruition about midnight last night. I thought I was going to have to do a ‘belated’ birthday party. (Sidenote: Kudos to my new web guy. He needs a cape because he’s my hero.)

But hooray! It’s ‘my’ birthday and I can have a sale and you can actually take advantage of it! ;)

Save 25% on all kits+classes and 10% on stamps (excluding Christmas + Side By Sides).

So stay tuned for these next couple days. We have a couple of party guests that will show you some beautiful things to knock your socks off–which is a good place to be in the summertime.

Now….where’s my cake?

Oh, and on another note, this happened yesterday.
It was actually her birthday yesterday. Best present ever, right?

zach shyanne engage web
zach shyanne banner board web

2017-05-09T17:27:26+00:00 August 4th, 2016|everyday|12 Comments

1. Dolly August 4, 2016 at 12:03 pm

Tons of Congratulations Kerri!! to you and your DD

2. Rhadonda August 4, 2016 at 12:54 pm

six years??? Wow time flies. Happy B-day!! AND congrats. What a sweet way to propose!!

3. Ruth August 4, 2016 at 1:37 pm

Happy Birthday and many, many congrats on the proposal what a wonderful day you’ve had. I’m also highly delighted to hear we can access our classes again!!

4. Jean Marmo August 4, 2016 at 5:36 pm

Congrats! Very cool!

5. 3kidmama August 4, 2016 at 7:19 pm

Congratulations, Kerri! What an exciting time for your family! Happy Birthday and happy your tech guy was able to convince the internets gremlins to play nice once again. :)

6. Yvonne August 4, 2016 at 7:33 pm

Kerri, Congrats again! Great pictures of the special moment!
    I tried to go to my classes and I am not getting through. All I am getting is the map site listing if that makes sense–not the actual site. This is when I click on “My Products” and then try to go to a class like “Weekend Workshops Getaway”. It looks like this: thanks! :)
    Kerri Bradford Studio » Blog

• Yvonne August 5, 2016 at 8:00 am

None of the classes are coming up this morning either. All other items are coming up fine. :)

7. BunnyD August 5, 2016 at 6:58 am

Congratulations Kerri on 6 years and finding the right tech guy!
    Ok, someone tell me he had help setting this up for the proposal. It’s too sweet for him to have done on his own!

8. Lancene August 5, 2016 at 10:06 am

Congratulations on ALL your good news – darling photo – did you help out with the “props”?

9. Kerri August 5, 2016 at 11:55 am

Sorry guys. The classes was fixed, I swear. There’s something bugging it again, but I’ve got the IT guy looking at it.

As for the setup of the proposal, yes, there were a few of us that contributed. :) The photographer (Zach’s friend) knew a great location. His sister helped him buy stuff and had the lights for her room already. I made the banner, printed photos and had the Letterfolk board. Zach picked a phrase for the board from my title list/word that I use for business. ;) His sister and cousin set up the scene.

It takes a village to raise a child….and get him married. Or something like that. ;)

• Ruth Parmenter August 5, 2016 at 2:01 pm

Kerry I only have two classes but that are working fine now. I have picked up a lot of little tips for my Silhouette in a very short time – when I sit down and actually make the layouts I am sure I shall learn a lot more!!

• Yvonne August 5, 2016 at 3:41 pm

I am still not getting the classes. I am using Windows 10 with Chrome Version 52.0.2743.116 m as my browser if that helps. :)