oh. my. goodness.
oh. my. goodness!
I’ve waited for this day for quite some time now!
I have waited and waited (very impatiently, mind you) to be back up and live to announce this and do it right….because she sooo deserves to have it done right!
The ever-so lovely and my simple-journaling sistah, Miss Marcy Penner, has joined the KBS Creative Team!!!
I’m so excited!
Take a look and you’ll see just why this gives me such joy.
[ Stamps | XO ]
First off, puppy….sooooooo cute!
But the traveler’s notebook spread?
There is such great art in simplicity…and this girl has a talent for it for sure!
I can’t believe how lucky we all are to get to see Marcy wield her magic with us on a monthly basis now. It’s going to be so exciting to see what she does! I’ve also loved using her TN printouts!
I thought it would be fun for Marcy to introduce herself.
So Marcy…take it away!
- I live in a white farmhouse on the Canadian prairies. I’m a total introvert and homebody so living out in the country fits me perfectly!
- I homeschool two of my three kids and my oldest graduates this year! Eep!
- I crave simplicity. From my home to my journal… keeping things simple is key.
- I am currently obsessed with my chickens and dreaming about my future garden (says the girl who hasn’t had a successful garden yet).
- All my memory keeping and planning takes place in my notebook. I’ve moved into one book for everything this year (again… simplifying) and it’s just so stress free!
- All I need for documenting is my notebook, washi tape and stamps. That’s all I need. For real.
- I live in jeans, plaid shirt and a sweater. Summer, winter, whatever. The wardrobe’s always the same.
- I would love to travel more, but only where I can get by car. Planes give me the heebie-jeebies.
I look forward to getting to know Marcy even more as she plays here and shares all her beautiful work. This girl so speaks my language and we’ve even been known on occasion to share the same brain. Isn’t that right Marcy? :)
So happy you’re here!!! It’s official!
To see more of Marcy’s amazing work, check out her website here.