Kick Off Summer With A Weekly Freebie + Sale!

Oh my goodness gracious! I’ve been waiting so long to say this….

Let the summer begin!

The anticipation for summer days can be agonizing! You look forward to summer breezes, days at the pool, garden vegetables, being outdoors, no schedules…that’s the summer life.

And while I was always excited for summer to come when my kids were in school, I think as I’ve gotten older the winter blues have expounded that desire for summertime and getting outdoors.

So we’re kicking off our summer here in fine fashion!

Every Monday through Labor Day there will be a new Weekly Summer Freebie in the store that’s free for that week only.

And this week’s freebie is: let the summer begin!

But wait, there’s more!

Today is Memorial Day–a start to summer–and what’s a little holiday without a sale, eh?

Therefore, save 30% when you spend $10 or more on downloads for today only. Use code SUMMERTIME at checkout.

It’s gonna be a heckuva summer! I’ve got plans to get out and enjoy some life and hopefully be a little more disconnected.

Looking forward to it.

What are your summer plans?

2017-05-28T20:11:12+00:00May 29th, 2017|cuttables|12 Comments

1. Dolly Marshall May 29, 2017 at 6:43 am

Wheee! Thanks Kerri! and happy summer to you! :D We are staycationing this year. It’ll be a blast! :D

2. vicki May 29, 2017 at 8:25 am

We love summer at home. Upstate NY is a beautiful place to be all the time but especially from May through October. We will be making a couple of weekend trips – one to Chicago to see Hamilton and another to NYC to see Bette Midler in Hello Dolly. Rest of the time will be spent in my pool and garden. Thank you for the generous freebies.

3. Stacey May 29, 2017 at 8:29 am

Is there a link to the free download? I can’t seem to find it.

• Kerri Bradford May 29, 2017 at 10:15 am

You can click on the phrase in the post and it’s also in the categories on the right in the store.

4. JUDY WILSON May 29, 2017 at 11:07 am

Thank you!

5. Yvonne Garrett May 29, 2017 at 12:00 pm

Thank you Kerri!
    We hare hitching up the 5th wheel and heading north up 35 and then across I-70! We’ve been in Ft. Worth for a while and ready to head out!

6. Courtney May 29, 2017 at 1:25 pm

Cute Freebie! Unfortunately, the password requirement is so ridiculous, I’ll have to pass.

• Kerri Bradford May 29, 2017 at 1:37 pm

So sorry about that. It’s the store that I use–and even with extra help in bringing down the password strength, it can still be finicky. There are some tips on how to make a more secure password in the Support/FAQ section–the tips are something I’ve done for a long time.. Also, if you’d like, I can change your password to at least get ya in. Hopefully either of those will help.

Here’s the information under the FAQ section:
      General words and full dates are too common. Here’s a couple tips to make your password more secure. One, remove one or all the vowels from your ‘word’…or should I say ‘wrd’. Generally removing at least one vowel will take it from Weak to Strong. Two, don’t use a full year, like 1972. Using 72 is better. Usually one or both of those will do the trick.

7. Courtney May 30, 2017 at 7:14 pm

I’ve tried a few different things, but 12 letters is ok, 13 is not, etc. Honestly, it drives me insane when the password requirements for a web store are worse than my bank. Thanks for trying to help! I’ll keep seeing if I can figure something out that it will accept and I can type twice! ????

8. Tracy Grandas June 1, 2017 at 1:50 pm

Thanks Kerri! I totally agree with you as far as the older and having the winter blues, come summer I am so ready to get outside! My favorite place to be is right on my front porch with a good book and a cup of coffee…or iced tea if it’s in the summer heat! Love this download!

9. Tracy Grandas June 1, 2017 at 1:51 pm

*as far as the older i get…. sorry about that the brain is going faster than the fingers. lol