Weekly Summer Freebie | Lazy Days Background

When I hear words associated with summer, they immediately put a smile on my face–except hot or heat. Those don’t do anything for me in the smile category. I don’t do heat.

So I thought it was only appropriate to make a background with a plethora of happy summer words. The Lazy Days Background kit comes in 12 x 12″, 8.5 x 11″ and Travelers Notebook (4.125 x 8.25″) sizes–in SVG, DXF and PNG file formats. There is much to do with these fine little backgrounds in all your summer keeping memories.

And on another note, I apologize for the freebie delay. Sunday night I had a tooth act up on me. It’s one that flares up every so often over the course of three or so years, I deal with the pain–which is usually an overnight-never-lets-you-sleep thing–but this time, I’d hit the wall. I was done. After having maybe three hours of sleep and a bit of a ‘nap’ that morning, I called the dentist to schedule an appointment. Long story short, I have an aversion to dentists. If I was willing to deal with the pain off and on for a few short years, that tells you something.

I won’t go into all the details, but I did have another tooth (two away from the other) that had broken off years ago, the root was still in, and that’s what was infected and needed to be extracted. Luckily it all went very smoothly. The worst part was the shots in the roof of the mouth. Man, I hate those! I’m usually the type that needs multiple shots, but luckily we did pretty darn good this go around.

I have a feeling that original tooth is still a problem regardless of what the x-ray was showing. I can ‘feel’ it.

I do take good care of my teeth, but have ground them ever since I was little. Although, I know I don’t grind them and make noise like I used to. But I do carry tension in my mouth. My front teeth are all fine…it’s those back teeth where I clench.

Why can’t teeth just be a perfect thing?

2017-08-08T13:58:41+00:00 August 8th, 2017|cuttables|10 Comments

1. Susan Benivegna August 8, 2017 at 7:14 am

Thanks so much, Kerri! Hope you feel better soon!

2. dondi may August 8, 2017 at 8:31 am

“Why can’t teeth just be a perfect thing?”
    I couldn’t agree more.
    I’ve chipped two front teeth from grinding.
    Didn’t know I was doing it until they showed me the pattern.
    Hope you’re feeling better.

3. Kathleen A Baids August 8, 2017 at 11:43 am

This looks so amazing! Thank you! All of your summer gifts have been fabulous!! ♥
    Hope you feel better- teeth can be difficult and aggravating. I’m not crazy about dentists either!

4. Melanie Arrowood August 8, 2017 at 1:32 pm

unsolicited advice lol The shots are the worse for me as well. Not sure if you can take it or not, but I have found if I take a few Advil as soon as I walk out of the dentist office, it helps with the shot area. I also clinch really bad and finally just broke down bought one of those over the counter night guards. I think it was Doctor’s brand. very comfy, not thick or anything and really helped protect my teeth.

Glad it went well overall and you are feeling better. Fingers crossed that other tooth will behave itself!

5. Tiffany Hayden August 8, 2017 at 2:52 pm

I feel you! I grind my teeth too and it’s starting to show in my back teeth. I don’t have the pain like you, but my dentist comments on the wear of my poor back teeth. I agree that teeth should just be a perfect. :-) Anyway, thank you for all the summer freebies–I love them all.

6. Leonie Aland August 8, 2017 at 5:21 pm

Thank you Kerry. Good luck with the teeth!

7. Tracy Grandas August 8, 2017 at 6:26 pm

Thanks Kerri!! I clench too…I actually have TMJ and I have to wear a splint. I agree with you dentists are no fun! Hope it all feels better soon.

8. jamie pate August 9, 2017 at 10:55 am

ah man…teeth. i hate teeth!!! i wish you well with that.

and this freebie is the bomb. love it. thanks for all you do, kerri.

9. Janet Mallon August 11, 2017 at 5:00 pm

I have always said that teeth and hair are the bane of my existence!! Love the background and hope you are feeling better.

10. Gilda Stevens August 12, 2017 at 5:29 am

Thanks so much for the summer freebies, Kerri!