Quiet.

Sorry I’ve been a little MIA. We’ve had a bit of a rough time this past week. Not a story I care to share, but know that we are all well. The week just really sucked and it’s now hard to even want to get into the swing of things.

One more of those ‘weird’ things to add for this year. I’m sooo done. This was the final straw for me. Pretty much more than I can handle.

The debate is to work or just do more of this with Jordan’s cute baby kitty, Tito (means ‘giant’ in Spanish–he’s the runt).

Comfort from this little guy is just what the doctor ordered. He is a spunky little thing. He learned how to climb the stairs last night and now hops up them like speed demon bunny. He’ll climb just about everything, including your pants or shirt (if you’re sitting) just to get up to you to so he can cuddle. You can hold him in the palm of your hand. He’s so funny to watch play. He loves to snuggle between ‘the mountains’ on my chest and also around Jordan’s neck. And the cutest thing is that he loves to give you kisses, many times putting his little paws to sides of your face even as he comes in to ‘kiss’. So affectionate. So purry. So danged lovable. What a sweet little spirit.

Cute little selfie of us, right? :)

Anyway, I do hope to really do some work. I need to. It’s hard though.

What do you guys do to motivate yourself to push on when things are just sucking?

Hoping for something bright to come this way–and stay for a loooong while . :)

2017-09-11T08:38:22+00:00 September 11th, 2017|everyday|10 Comments

1. Dolly Marshall September 11, 2017 at 11:35 am

Wishing you more kitty snuggles and kisses to make you feel ALL better Kerri!

• Kerri Bradford September 11, 2017 at 12:12 pm

Thanks Dolly! :)

2. Erika September 11, 2017 at 2:56 pm

Sorry to hear this past week was a bummer for you, Kerri. Glad you have a new fur baby around to lift your spirits. :)

3. Jane O'Leary September 11, 2017 at 4:02 pm

This kitty is just what you need!!!! There is nothing like kitty snuggles and kisses to make you feel a little better. Unless you are late feeding them then you are apt to get a swat at your leg…oh wait ….that is my cat!

• Kerri Bradford September 12, 2017 at 8:16 am

Cats sure have fun personalities–each one unique. This little kitty is so affectionate compared to our other one–who likes to be with you on his terms…always has. Never was much of a snuggler. I expect this one will keep his affection. He’s just too sweet. Let’s hope he doesn’t swat our legs when he’s older though. haha

4. Val Court September 11, 2017 at 5:35 pm

((((((HUGS))))))

• Kerri Bradford September 12, 2017 at 8:13 am

Thanks Val. :)

5. Lancene Blackmon September 12, 2017 at 9:20 am

Sorry things have been rough for you this week – let’s hope this week brings the whole country some better news.

• Kerri Bradford September 12, 2017 at 9:42 am

I know what you mean Lancene…the whole country does need better news. Too bad we can’t get some of the hurricane rain to put out all the fires–mellowing out the hurricane and eliminating fires at the same time. My heartache seems so small in comparison to so much devastation going on in the world, but it still hurts. I usually try to keep a positive outlook in trials in our life, but this one is pretty tough to take. :( I think I’ll go see if kitty is awake now for some snuggling. ;)

6. Lancene Blackmon September 13, 2017 at 8:45 am

There are always times in our lives where we are tempted to ask “Why me?” – the only answer is “Why not me?” I try to remember that “This too shall pass”, but it’s very tough in the meantime. Take care and feel better.