One Day Monday Summer Freebie | For The Food

Summertime is all about the food.

Am I right?

You’ve got your BBQs, garden harvests, road trips, destination vacations…so much good food comes during these summer months.

I know that for our family personally, we love eating good food when we go to new places. Thank heavens for Yelp to help us find those places too! And there are times that we rely on friends too. Like last week when we traveled from Costa Mesa to Yosemite and a friend said we had to stop at Dewar’s in Bakersfield.

Okay!

And we hadn’t even had lunch nor was it dinner time.

Best danged peppermint ice milk EVER!

We will definitely travel for food! And another expression we have in our house comes from the movie Ever After when she says ‘I’m only here for the food.’ Yup. That’s us.

So just like there’s so much variety with food, there’s variety with this For The Food  kit, including a couple of cute decorative cards to match,  because you never know what will be good on that food layout. ;) A mix of colors, styles…a plethora of fun.

And it’s our kick-off to the One Day Monday Summer Freebie!

This kit is available for free in the store for today only. Next Monday there will be something new available for that day only. So make sure you’re all set up on social media or the blog feed so you won’t miss a Monday, because come Tuesday…it’s no longer free.

2018-05-28T01:08:29+00:00May 28th, 2018|printables|14 Comments

1. Maribel Rivas May 28, 2018 at 5:09 am

Thank you so much, I love these!

2. Michelle Bradtke May 28, 2018 at 7:37 am

Any good food options within Yosemite? We’re going next week, and I heard the choices are slim.

• Kerri Bradford May 28, 2018 at 8:20 am

Welllll, we never ate in Yosemite. We ate at a great place called Happy Burger Diner which is on the west entrance side in Mariposa–but it’s about 45 minutes into Yosemite from there. Fun place, great food…if you go, get the garlic fries. Yum!

• Kerri Bradford May 28, 2018 at 9:28 am

Oh, and I should add that we actually did eat in the cafe there for like a morning snack. And I had THE BEST strawberry muffin there! The girls had very fresh donuts, which were good, but they helped me eat my muffin. ;) And get the black cherry soda. Yum.

3. Margot Perry May 28, 2018 at 8:58 am

Thank you! We’re going camping this summer!

4. Terrie Durgin May 28, 2018 at 9:53 am

Thank you! This looks like a great kit :)

5. Michelle Bradtke May 28, 2018 at 2:24 pm

We’re staying ion Yosemite. so maybe we could hit Happy Burger Diner on the way out as we head to Napa. Thanks, and love the kit!

6. Melanie Arrowood May 28, 2018 at 2:35 pm

I swear we knew each other at some point in our lives LOL. My sister and I have actually traveled places just for food (disclaimer, it wasn’t like we flew to Pairs, but we did cross state lines LOL).This is going to be PERFECT for a trip she and I are taking in a couple of weeks and I FINALLY get to try out a TN!! (thank you for that as well!) We are headed back up North and have food places already planned out lol. Looking forward to some seafood and pizza among other things.

• Kerri Bradford May 29, 2018 at 10:55 am

That sounds like a blast! Eat lots of good stuff for me…and then tell me where I need to go. ;)

7. Colleen May 28, 2018 at 3:25 pm

Thank you so much, Kerri!

8. JUDY WILSON May 28, 2018 at 6:39 pm

Thank you. These cards are fantastic!

9. dana.nakagawa May 28, 2018 at 10:57 pm

These are so cute! Thank you for sharing your talent!

10. Tracy Grandas May 29, 2018 at 8:21 am

Oh my goodness Kerri this is so true! I was gone all day yesterday so I missed your post ; ( Oh course, I was at a Memorial Day Brunch…eating! LOL ; )
    We ( and when I say we…there are at least 30 of us!!) go early to my husband’s Aunts, they have a Memorial Day parade in their small little town first thing in the morning then we gather at her home and everyone brings food and desserts. We just hang out all day together eating, talking and playing games. What a wonderful kick off to summer!

• Kerri Bradford May 29, 2018 at 10:54 am

How fun is that! What a wonderful day. :)