A Little Bit About Me
My name is Kerri Bradford and I’m a createaholic. (Yeah, it’s a word.) I’ve always loved being creative in some fashion all my life. Whether it’s awesome handwriting in first grade (hey, my kids were very impressed), to piano, flute and singing all through school, to the digital age of graphic design thanks to computers, I love expressing myself creatively. Now if I could only learn to paint…
After several years in the scrapbooking industry, in 2010 I started my own business creating digital cut files for people all over to use in their homes. I am constantly in awe that I get to do what I do with so many people around this amazing world. Since then I’ve added classes and stamps to my little corner of the universe. Who knows what’s next. It’s such an adventure!
I’ve been married to an awesome guy for 28 years and have three fabulous kids between the ages of 21 and 26. They make a life a wild ride! We all love to travel and see what this world has to offer. Throw in a a few photographically-crazed family members too, including myself.
Thanks for stopping by!
- Scrapbooking ‘officially’ since 1997. Saving memorabilia and journaling since forever.
- Creating + managing behind the scenes for Lisa Bearnson and QVC+HSN for several years.
- Designed for Creating Keepsake’s Kit Of Month club.
- Designed the following Becky Higgins Project Life kits:Turquoise, Cinnamon, Just Add Color, and the first sets of Photo Overlays.
- Established Kerri Bradford Studio in August 2010 and having a wonderful time!