Join Kerri Bradford as she guides you through an overview of Silhouette Studio’s basic tools + menus and how to make the most of your Library. She’ll get you on your way to making your first cuts as well as make a darling mini album!
01: Getting To Know You
Join Kerri Bradford as she leads you through the ins and outs of what you see in Silhouette Studio. She’ll give you a basic overview of how to use the library for Silhouette shapes + shapes from outside sources as well as show you the basic tools and menus to help you get on your way to making your first cuts! And not only will you make your first cuts, but you’ll walk away with an adorable mini album as the class project! (Please note, the lessons taught in this class can apply to all models of the Silhouette….the software for the machines is all the same.)
- A self-paced basic Silhouette class that you can start any time
- Designed for both Beginners and Intermediates
- Includes five lessons online with individual videos in each lesson
- For Any Silhouette Owner–Cameo and older models or anyone using the Silhouette Studio software
- Works on both Mac and Windows
- This class uses Silhouette Studio version 3.
What You’ll Learn In Class
- What You See: We’ll talk about the various parts of the screen in Silhouette Studio.
- The Library: I’ll show you how to access shapes + organize your Library.
- Using Your Shapes: Now that you have your shapes, how do you use them on your screen?
- Let’s Cut!: We’ll discuss all the workings of sending items to cut and then . . . cut something!
- Getting Around: We’ll check out some of the essential features + editing tools of Studio.
- Drawing 101: Learn how to draw simple shapes and manipulate them.
- Write Now: Learn how to use the type tool + window and where to find Silhouette-friendly free fonts + dingbats.
- I Like It This Way: Everyone likes things how they like ’em. Learn how to use Preferences to get things how you like ’em.
- Use What You’ve Learned: Now let’s take what you’ve learned and make a mini album!
- This class has five sets of video lessons. Each lesson is divided into smaller video tasks that will have you using your Silhouetet like a pro in no time!
- These step-by-step video lessons let you see and hear the techniques at an easy-to-understand pace.
- Each task includes techniques that build on one another.
- Start, stop + rewind the videos as needed to make sure you catch every nugget of information.
- You’ll get all digital content needed–the same ones I use in the vidoes–to follow along with the techniques. You can then apply these techniques to your own work.
- You’ll have access to a message board created just for this class so you can talk amongst other Silhouette fans in the class.
- You’ll have instant access to the course forever and ever here at KerriBradford.com.
To register for this self-paced class, click on the Add To Cart button at the top of this page. Upon check out, you will have instant and forever access to this course. To access the class at any time, use the My Classes link.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.