Wondering what to do with your Silhouette Designer Edition? Join Kerri Bradford as she shows you all the goodies that DE has to offer, including the newest features of version 3 as well as how to use the tools you can only find in DE. You will be amazed at what this program can do!
So you bought the Designer Edition of Silhouette Studio and now you’re wondering what the heck to do with it. Well, Kerri Bradford is here to show you how to do just that! She’ll show you all the goodies that DE has to offer, including the newest features of version 3 as well as how to use the tools you can only find in DE. She’ll show you some awesome tips for using the Fill Patterns and how you can use the Rhinestone + Sketch features for more than just rhinestones and sketch pens. Oh, and let’s not forget importing SVG files. With in no time, you’ll master these essentials and make both cuttable shapes and print+cut designs of your own.
So sit right back and be ready to learn all the goodness that the Designer Edition has to offer you!
- A self-paced Intermediate Silhouette class that you can start any time
- Prerequisite (suggested): Custom Made
- Designed for Intermediates
- Includes five lessons online with individual videos in each lesson
- For Any Silhouette Owner–Cameo and older models or anyone using the Silhouette Studio Designer Edition software
- Works on both Mac and Windows
What You’ll Get
- Five sets of video lessons. Each lesson is divided into smaller video tasks that will have you using your Silhouette Designer Edition like a pro in no time!
- Step-by-step video lessons that let you see and hear the techniques at an easy-to-understand pace.
- Each task includes techniques that build on one another.
- Start, stop + rewind the videos as needed to make sure you catch every nugget of information.
- You’ll get all digital content needed–the same ones I use in the vidoes–to follow along with the techniques. You can then apply these techniques to your own work.
- You’ll have access to a message board created just for this class so you can talk amongst other Silhouette fans in the class.
- You’ll have instant access to the course forever and ever here at KerriBradford.com.
- And let’s not forget the freebies, which are a $10 value!
To register for this self-paced class, click on the Add To Cart button at the top of this page. Upon check out, you will have instant and forever access to this course. To access the class at any time, use the My Classes link.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.