more background basics?

You bet your sweet bippy there is!
You can never have enough backgrounds.

[Comes in SVG/STUDIO/DXF/AIv8/PNG]

Price $11

This baby has 26 designs total and with plenty of variety! Not only in design, but also in size. The top left and top right circle designs are not all there . . . I was just plum runnin’ out of room! So just so you know, there are two versions of each: square rounded edge with even circles, square straight edge with staggered circles, letter size rounded edge with even circles and letter size straight edge with staggered circles. If that’s plain as mud. :)

And it’s hard to tell, but on the diamond background, one has circles in the connecting parts of the diamonds and the other doesn’t.

Whew! Think I’m done designing for the day.
Got to get back to cleaning the explosion I made yesterday.
It’s always worse before it gets better . . . why, oh why . . .

2017-02-07T18:28:18+00:00 January 10th, 2012|digital shapes|14 Comments

1. Robin January 10, 2012 at 5:31 pm

My wish list has grown again! This is fabulous! Must have that houndstooth pattern!!!

2. Suz January 10, 2012 at 5:50 pm

Oh. I like this one even more!!

3. Katrina H January 10, 2012 at 6:54 pm

Love it!

4. Rhadonda January 10, 2012 at 7:30 pm

AHHHHHHHHH to infinity! These are so cool! Wowsers. Anazing. Thanks!

5. Rhadonda January 10, 2012 at 7:33 pm

BTW you are almost to 400 members! Can you believe it? Yes i can!! You go girl!

6. Terri Marchbanks January 10, 2012 at 8:37 pm

Go Girl is right Rhadonda, it should be 4 million I wish i could shout it from the top of the world how Great Kerri Bradford Designs are… LOVE LOVE LOVE off to purchase these babies…lol hugs MY FRIEND GREAT JOB YOU know we loooooove you right????????

• Kerri January 10, 2012 at 8:58 pm

Y’all are makin’ me blush. :)
      you’re all just awesome!

7. Terri Marchbanks January 10, 2012 at 9:25 pm

Yea it ‘s me again hurry go buy these coolest things ever all of you have to have these 4 sure!!!!!! Just Sayin…xo

8. Tanya Ham January 12, 2012 at 8:34 am

OK, Miss Kerri and all her devoted followers … I love die cut backgrounds, but rarely do it because of all the ‘weeding’ involved. Can you guys share some tips on EASY ways to get all those little bits off the sticky mats?

I have used an old gift card to scrape them off, but it didn’t work very well, and also made a mess. Currently, I use a pushpin to lift an edge and it’s a bit of a pain.

Would love to hear suggestions!!!

• Kerri January 12, 2012 at 10:17 am

Hey Tanya!
      I might use a mat that’s less sticky. Like pat the mat on your jeans and that helps get rid of some of that stickiness. I also use a scraper that came with a Cricut set of tools…it’d be like using a card. But because my mats aren’t so sticky, I’m usually poking the negative space stuff out off the mat rather than trying to pull it up off the mat, if that makes sense. I’ve seen people also use a spatula of some kind. That can help.

9. Mindy January 16, 2012 at 1:57 pm

Just a really quick question, what setting are you all using for say american craft card stock, I am having a lot of trouble getting the shapes to cut, especially the backgrounds. Thanks for any suggestions!

• Kerri January 16, 2012 at 3:15 pm

Hey Mindy! Are you using one of the older Silhouettes or the new Cameo? Are you doing full size, like 12×12? Is it just not cutting all the way through? Or is it eating your cardstock? With the Silhouette SD I would have my settings set to 10 for Thickness and 33 for speed and double cut my image. As far as the Cameo goes, I just barely pulled mine out of the box today, so I haven’t had a chance to see what it’ll do. I’m in my last stage of overhauling my office, so I may not be able to test it for a couple day still.

Also, you might want to read this blog post on getting cleaner cuts: https://www.kerribradford.com/2011/12/29/silhouette-getting-cleaner-cuts/

Let me know and we can go from there. :)

10. Melissa Stinson January 20, 2012 at 6:41 am

Kerri, These are FABULOUS!! I linked over here from Nichol Maguoirk’s blog where she showed her first Project Life layout for the year, and she used your awesome 4×6 chevron background file on her page. I LOVE IT!

I do have a question- Do you have any plans to offer more of your backgrounds in a 4×6 (or 4×6 ratio, since I know we can resize these before cutting) format? It would totally rock to be able to buy a package or two of Project Life pocket-sized backgrounds. A 4×3 set would be awesome, as well!

Anyway, just wanted to say how much I love your files, and you’ve definitely found a new customer today. I’ll be browsing and buying this weekend. :)

• Kerri January 20, 2012 at 7:52 am

let’s just say….shhhh….one step ahead of ya melissa. ;)
      (watch for it soon.)